Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

domainagents.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How many domain names have they sold for you, and which ones are they?

Instead of replying with a question (a common tactic of people trying to draw attention away from their own foolishness) how about addressing whether or not you even know who you are trashing here?

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How many domain names have they sold for you, and which ones are they?

Instead of replying with a question (a common tactic of people trying to draw attention away from their own foolishness) how about addressing whether or not you even know who you are trashing here?

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh -- so you are yet another person "vouching" for a person you have done ZERO business with?

That's called a "circlejerk", not only a sexual term by a technique used by con artists, including DNF's favorite, Patty Similian.

If you had actually read the thread instead of circlejerking, you would know the point of this thread is that the people here are getting bogus offers from a domain nobody has heard of. Please get together with Shaun and work on those reading comprehension skills before posting.

Michael

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't get why anyone would care about seeing what the offer amount is before registering. You enter your email address, password, and say yes or no and you get $10 bucks... it's kind of a no-brainer. What, you're not going to spend 15 seconds registering to get $10 if it is a lowball offer? You tell lowballers to eff off every day via email, why not get paid for them wasting your time?

Like was said earlier, the three guys running this service are beyond reproach. They're not scamming you, phishing for your contact info, or anything nefarious. They're trying to get you paid simply for responding to a purchase inquiry, you should be kissing their feet not throwing a hissy fit. Christ.

Edit: All that said, if you don't know the guys running the service I can see how it would sound too good to be true. But now that you know they are serious players, why not drop it?

Last edited:

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Like was said earlier, the three guys running this service are beyond reproach. They're not scamming you, phishing for your contact info, or anything nefarious.
how are people supposed to know this? their about section is generic and basically says nothing. i've gotten a few offers from them as well but figured they were just trying to gather email addresses so i didn't register to see the offer. i figured if someone is really serious, they will contact me directly if they don't get a response.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't get why anyone would care about seeing what the offer amount is before registering. You enter your email address, password, and say yes or no and you get $10 bucks... it's kind of a no-brainer. What, you're not going to spend 15 seconds registering to get $10 if it is a lowball offer? You tell lowballers to eff off every day via email, why not get paid for them wasting your time?

Like was said earlier, the three guys running this service are beyond reproach. They're not scamming you, phishing for your contact info, or anything nefarious. They're trying to get you paid simply for responding to a purchase inquiry, you should be kissing their feet not throwing a hissy fit. Christ.

By all means, give your personal info to scammers, spend the hundreds of hours over several years dealing with identity theft, then come back here and tell us how hundreds of hours of your time is worth $10 to you. If you had read the thread before posting, you would know that $10 is not the issue, and the vigorous circlejerking certainly isn't helping "Smith"'s reputation.

Michael

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you had actually read the thread instead of circlejerking, you would know the point of this thread is that the people here are getting bogus offers from a domain nobody has heard of. Please get together with Shaun and work on those reading comprehension skills before posting.

You clearly don't understand how the service works. The person making the offer pays $20 to DA, they keep $10 and give $10 to you. If they made a "bogus" offer to you and there was no real buyer, they'd be paying $10 out of their own pocket to get your email address... which they already had because they JUST EMAILED YOU. What a brilliant scheme... I wish I had thought of it. Again... Christ.

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dale, You keep drawing your own conclusions. Where did I say I did zero business with these people? Now how about answering whether or not you know who you are trashing? Regarding your Patty comparisons, she is a convicted con artist, yet you state "patty the convict nutcase had a more legit business plan than these people, not equal." so you are telling me that you KNOW DomainAgents is a scam!! A scam more illegal than a convicted con artist. Shame on you. Now who is it you are accusing, do you know?

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how are people supposed to know this? their about section is generic and basically says nothing. i've gotten a few offers from them as well but figured they were just trying to gather email addresses so i didn't register to see the offer. i figured if someone is really serious, they will contact me directly if they don't get a response.
For starters you could have written and asked them?

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dale, You keep drawing your own conclusions. Where did I say I did zero business with these people? Now how about answering whether or not you know who you are trashing? Regarding your Patty comparisons, she is a convicted con artist, yet you state "patty the convict nutcase had a more legit business plan than these people, not equal." so you are telling me that you KNOW DomainAgents is a scam!! A scam more illegal than a convicted con artist. Shame on you. Now who is it you are accusing, do you know?

Donna, the people involved are obviously very ashamed of what they're doing, because as others have pointed out, the "about us" page contains no names and is just a fluffer page.
If these people had actually sold domains for you, you would be saying so, rather than just pumping harder on your circle-jerking.

Clue for business newbies: If you want to vouch for a business, make sure you have actually done business with them!

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Donna, the people involved are obviously very ashamed of what they're doing, because as others have pointed out, the "about us" page contains no names and is just a fluffer page.
If these people had actually sold domains for you, you would be saying so, rather than just pumping harder on your circle-jerking.

Clue for business newbies: If you want to vouch for a business, make sure you have actually done business with them!
Dale, I won't give you information because you have proven yourself to be a person who takes very little info and spins your own fantasy out of it. Now you may be indirectly referring to me as a business newbie but I know better than to toss around accusations I can't back up. Now, let me ask one more time, who is it you are accusing?

Keev

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Juniper you have a lot of learning still to do, burning bridges you don't even know you could have had.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have an idea. How about if we put all the mutual insults and paranoia on hold, and just ask the big industry figures behind DomainAgents.com to reveal themselves? Then there might be solid information to work from, instead of mystery and speculation.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dale, I won't give you information because you have proven yourself to be a person who takes very little info and spins your own fantasy out of it. Now you may be indirectly referring to me as a business newbie but I know better than to toss around accusations I can't back up. Now, let me ask one more time, who is it you are accusing?

Donna Mahony
Trader Rating: 0

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Note to self: Increase trader rating on DNF so I can finally be somebody with credibility. Til then I guess I'll remain a nobody business newbie. I'll except my lowly lot in life and leave it at that.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And, more importantly, make sure you've actually done business with a company BEFORE you vouch for it.

Good luck on your 1st domain sale.

Note to self: Increase trader rating on DNF so I can finally be somebody with credibility. Til then I guess I'll remain a nobody business newbie. I'll except my lowly lot in life and leave it at that.

Donna Mahony

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Juniper, yuz skoolt me up. I only wish someday to be big like you with a DNF record of sales and hobnobbing with all the big players you know from the conferences. A girl can dream! Maybe someday................

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now THAT's the spirit! Work on building that reputation!

Juniper, yuz skoolt me up. I only wish someday to be big like you with a DNF record of sales and hobnobbing with all the big players you know from the conferences. A girl can dream! Maybe someday................

Michael

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And, more importantly, make sure you've actually done business with a company BEFORE you vouch for it.

Good luck on your 1st domain sale.

She was doing domain deals when you were still making oopsies in your spiderman underwear, just FYI. So how about a response to my comment earlier? How can you suggest that they are phishing to get your email address when they emailed you about the offer? Clearly they already have your email address. That would be like calling someone to get their phone number, it just doesn't make sense. You clearly didn't think your conspiracy theory through. And it obviously isn't about getting your PayPal email address, because you have to give that out every time you want to receive a payment, it isn't something you have to protect... but you already know that from your 123 domain deals.

I do agree with Randomo though. Rather than everyone who knows the owners of the service coming here and saying "If you knew who was behind it you would never think it was a scam" it should be more clear who is behind it so you guys know it isn't a scam. Seems logical to me.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You obviously didn't read her response, she hasn't sold a domain through them, she just wanted to participate in a circlejerk. That's a newbie mistake, no experienced person would be that dumb.

I already explained the scam in this thread, not going to type it out a 2nd time.

And no, I don't give my PayPal info to people I'm not doing business with. If you are, you're asking for trouble.

She was doing domain deals when you were still making oopsies in your spiderman underwear, just FYI. So how about a response to my comment earlier? How can you suggest that they are phishing to get your email address when they emailed you about the offer? Clearly they already have your email address. That would be like calling someone to get their phone number, it just doesn't make sense. You clearly didn't think your conspiracy theory through. And it obviously isn't about getting your PayPal email address, because you have to give that out every time you want to receive a payment, it isn't something you have to protect... but you already know that from your 123 domain deals.

I do agree with Randomo though. Rather than everyone who knows the owners of the service coming here and saying "If you knew who was behind it you would never think it was a scam" it should be more clear who is behind it so you guys know it isn't a scam. Seems logical to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom