Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

DomainState closing shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I disagree on not being worth the price if posts were available to google the traffic would increase 100 to 1k fold many more people would find it and join it, it is free by the way and many domain issues have been addressed over the past 7 years

Soofi

First Come First Serve .iN & .ORG Backorders
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what's the mess all about DS admins? sell it on ebay or sedo and let it go.. easy!!

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I do beleive the previous owners might get at least six figures from the forum if they would like to engage the forum in monetizing. But as they said, they got money from their domains. To be fair, $20K is a good price for someone who like to start a big domain forum.

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To be fair, $20K is a good price for someone who like to start a big domain forum.

Ditto.

If DomainState allowed search engine index from day 1, they could have been in a much higher level today.

keyser

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acro,

Your criticisms of domainstate would be a lot more credible if they weren't so persistent and absolute - and accompanied by the fact that they banned you.
Nailed.
Theo, I am sure your a nice guy with a lot of entertaining and business skills. However, your criticisms are quite "boring" and unjustified. And at the same time you defend a questionable member (spam...) here just because you sold him a website of yours, a year after making sarcastic comments about him thru various posts ??? I know its business, but please..., be fair.

Efharisto.

Ps : Anabasis.com available at NJ, Seleucus :)

Ditto.

If DomainState allowed search engine index from day 1, they could have been in a much higher level today.
Dude, there was a reason for this. Quick money is not *everything* :idea:

Last edited:

Deleted member 111831

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acroplex

Transaction Feedback: (0)
Pos: 0%
Neg: 0%

Matt... it's been 5 damn years. I didn't intend to come back here in the middle of a headbutting, but for the sake of the (really old!) days I want to thank you for showing true Aussie spirit

On the subject of personal opinions, I understand sometimes (or often times) I come forth very opinionated. Yes, I should add water to my wine. I apologize for raising the tones of this 'game'. Frankly, coming here to see the insides of DomainState after such long time has passed, was like a time capsule Very little has changed in the visuals (only teasing) but I am glad you're doing well.

With regards to the sale, I wish you the best, the recent changes in the the selling process definitely raised the interest in the domain. If anything else, you need to raise your asking price!

wtf is this?

You think they aren't reading this thread or something? How are you going to bash them this entire thread, accuse them of fraud and running their forum terribly - then make that post...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
When both parties come forward to shake hands, it's none of your business how this is done.
My opinions are my opinions, what I dislike is false allegations about a post I didn't make; that's the only reason I joined DS.
My thanks are related to Matt acknowledging it and apologizing about it. Now, you want to instigate more trouble, go ahead and I will focus on you.

Deleted member 111831

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What happened to 'get lost poker slime'

What is clear to any outsider is that you were hurt over being banned and now that they aren't banning you again you are happy to have been accepted. Your entire tirade against them was built on the fact that you felt rejected, whether you are aware of it or not. If that isn't the case then you will clearly keep flaming them with every fourth post in this thread, right?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
PokerPie - aka the guy who wrongfully accused me about lying in my sales thread, then publicly apologized about it?

But I will tell you what - since you're so sure about your hand of cards, why didn't you post my 1st DS post and Matt's reply here?

Because you are full of shit and simply want to cause trouble, that's why.

If I were bitter about DS's banning of me 5 years ago, PokerPie, I would have been *****ing non stop the whole time. Now that the matter has been settled in public between the DS mods and I, you are coming here to shake your pathetic feathers and seek attention.

Last edited:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Nailed.
Theo, I am sure your a nice guy with a lot of entertaining and business skills. However, your criticisms are quite "boring" and unjustified. And at the same time you defend a questionable member (spam...) here just because you sold him a website of yours, a year after making sarcastic comments about him thru various posts ??? I know its business, but please..., be fair.

First off, I am not here to offer you or anyone else "entertaining" posts. If you find my posts boring, by all means ignore me. With regards to the person you mentioned, I have no idea what you're talking about. Send me a PM with these "juicy" details to have a look at it.

Again, my opinions are my opinions and I've never been afraid to express them in public.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Yes, I knew there must be a reason for doing this. At least it protects member's privacy.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, I knew there must be a reason for doing this. At least it protects member's privacy.

What privacy they want to protect?

As long as we are connected to the Internet, we don't have assurance of privacy.
IMHO

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As a matter of FACT, I have sold a domain (for $1,000, no haggling, 100% asking price) because a buyer from China found my post in the Buy Sell Trade section of a local (Toronto) forum at Google. Isn't that beautiful?

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What privacy they want to protect?

As long as we are connected to the Internet, we don't have assurance of privacy.
IMHO

I don't wanna my sales thread being indexed by search engines.

Soofi

First Come First Serve .iN & .ORG Backorders
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
let them die, like in their own chosen way!! give it a rest now ya'll :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom