• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed emails * gr

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomsch

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2005
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Please appraise emails * gr.


Best regards

Thomas

For Sale:

aac.in I car.gd I emails.gr I uk.gd I literature.es I bookplates.eu I premises.de I diseases.es ...

@ www.strongdomains.de
 
reg fee to low $xxx
 
.gr will not be worth anything until sites are developed or there are documented sales of the extension. ccltds are a dime a dozen these days.
 
and plural doesn't help it either... email.gr far better (and I'm greek and so is Acroplex and some others here) so expect more feedback from them :)
 
As long as it has traffic, the TLD makes no difference.
 
and plural doesn't help it either... email.gr far better (and I'm greek and so is Acroplex and some others here) so expect more feedback from them :)


So here's the second feedback from a greek domainer after maroulis: To a reseller here in the forum, reg fee because who would want to buy a .gr domain which represents the not so popular plural form of an otherwise popular term?

From a seller's scope, your only hope is finding an end user, most likely a greek one and if you manage to do that, you could probably sell for mid-high $xxx, maybehigher. Traffic would help a lot, but I assume that the domain has little or no traffic. Try contacting greek email hosting services and who knows, you might get lucky.
 
.gr will not be worth anything until sites are developed or there are documented sales of the extension. ccltds are a dime a dozen these days.
.

I understand what u are trying to say..but please dont make rash conclusions to something u dont know...
the above statement is false.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom