- Joined
- Aug 6, 2007
- Messages
- 1,071
- Reaction score
- 0
Thanks for a smooth transaction!
Last edited:
Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
barrelracing.ca - $65
Not sure if I am in time...but if so that is my bid..
My bad...I thought it was 15 minutes anti-snipe and it is now 10 minutes.
I was over 10 minutes from the last bid by canames so the name belongs to them...my apologies.
I am OK with that Tedge...as long as canames confirms they don't want barrelracing.ca as they actually won it by the auction rules...
My bid was 14 minutes after the last bid for the name ..which was their bid...
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.