• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Feb/16 Auction Liter.ca Moderator.ca Hammerthrow.ca etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for a smooth transaction!
 
Last edited:
Thanks for a smooth transaction!
 
Last edited:
Thanks for a smooth transaction.
 
Last edited:
barrelracing.ca - $65

Not sure if I am in time...but if so that is my bid..

My bad...I thought it was 15 minutes anti-snipe and it is now 10 minutes.
I was over 10 minutes from the last bid by canames so the name belongs to them...my apologies.
 
Last edited:
barrelracing.ca - $65

Not sure if I am in time...but if so that is my bid..

My bad...I thought it was 15 minutes anti-snipe and it is now 10 minutes.
I was over 10 minutes from the last bid by canames so the name belongs to them...my apologies.

Looks fine Jaydub:)

You guys think the 10 anti snipe is better?
 
Last edited:
..if they don't want it I will take it off their hands though...;)
 
Thanks for a smooth transaction!
 
Last edited:
Closed Now
but open to comments:)
 
Hello Everyone...I was not bidding this evening, but what is wrong with a five minute
antip-snipe? Everyone is on-line...so why drag it out???

I was more interested in watching Jack Bauer :-)

QM
 
Thanks
 
Last edited:
I am OK with that Tedge...as long as canames confirms they don't want barrelracing.ca as they actually won it by the auction rules...
My bid was 14 minutes after the last bid for the name ..which was their bid...
 
I am OK with that Tedge...as long as canames confirms they don't want barrelracing.ca as they actually won it by the auction rules...
My bid was 14 minutes after the last bid for the name ..which was their bid...


You can bid for any names as long as the auction is open:)
 
Payment Sent!
> gpsreceivers - 125
> dillpickle - 25
> laserengravers - 25
 
Payment sent, transfer initiated.

All the best,

Jay
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom