Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed FLCLE.Com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mmazurjr

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Also have the .net, .info, .biz. What is it worth by itself? or as a set?

DomainScoop.Com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is worth Godaddy .99 cents or ZERO.

I strongly advise you to SNAP up , all other extensions, such as .travel, .aero, .li, .ch, .eu etc etc.

:approve:

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't see much face value in it for you, but with some quick research:

Florida (FL) Crystal Lake Elementary
Florida Chinese Language Education
Florida Center for Leadership Education
Foreign Language Chinese Language Education

The website looks like it has been developed with Heatmap for Continuing Legal Education in Florida. A unique idea is to try to get with PepperJam Network and hop on board with ITT for Criminal Justice distance education (unless there are ITT Tech's in Florida) and catch $17-$20 a qualified lead (will definitely have to make it look a little more authority like—lose the Heatmap Theme before you apply) and also add Adsense in the mix for some quick clicks (remember, placement is key). It will take some work, but it's worth it to keep building niche specific traffic with low search results to target (use Google Keyword Tool). I suggest using ArticleNinja's for content writing (50 articles for $250 and add two a week for updating content with stock photography) and changing the Heatmap Theme. One other suggestion before I ramble on and on is NicheWebsites (found on this forum). For $399 they do a fantastic job. Invest $1000 into it and I can see it making $150-$300 a month by the end of the year.

The way I see it is you have a random, nonsense acronym LLLLL domain and want to capture a small market which is good (Florida residents seeking education in Law Enforcement).

As a few domains I have in Criminal Justice field, I would say $25-$75 (for me to turn a profit) for the set as it would need to be redeveloped with unique articles, great advertisement placement and SEO done on it. A rough estimate would be $399 for redesign, $250 for 50 articles you can continue adding to keep fresh content (Google likes that) and the rest to social bookmarking using Fiverr to spread to Twitter, social bookmarking sites and Facebook pages (but keep it to a minimal).

Other than targeting those quick results listed above, it's reg fee IMHO and I would let them drop if you cannot market it to any of the above organizations if you don't want to take the risk and time to develop it and see where it goes.
If you don’t want to take the risk, PM me and I’ll buy the package at above reg fee.
Undeveloped and almost useless as it is, as mentioned, 99 cents. Developed and incoming traffic from sources all over the web (from Florida), proposing PepperJam (if you can get in, 1 lead a month is $240 a year, not to mention Adsense click-troughs and Clickbank products), Adsense (CPC calculator for specific rates) and Clickbank Products (Good products to sell)—I see it earning quite a bit of revenue. Additionally, you could become an Amazon affiliate and sell books relating to the articles posted.

~$1000 investment to possibly grow revenue over the year to year and a half or drop it.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In addition, it appears as if you're creating a list. You always want to place the "Enter Email" to the top right (eyes focus in that direction). Inside the box, you would want to place a "Enter email here" (which disappears on click).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators