• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ForexPros.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monstermania

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
290
Reaction score
0
I think $1800 is a fair asking price for ForexPros.com considering these sales:

Forex.co.il $5,725 Sold on Jul. 06

FreeForexCharts.com $1,000 Sold Aug. 06

ForexWeek.com $1,050 Sold Jul. 06

ForexHandle.de $8,357 Sold May 06

ForexSignals.com $3,507 Sold Feb. 05

What do you think?
 
low to mid $xxx, cannot be compared to the .de domain because handel means trading..I wouldnt think its as good as forexweek that you quoted, hence xxx is a fair price even for an end user because there are just too many alternatives to "pros"
 
low to mid $xxx, cannot be compared to the .de domain because handel means trading..I wouldnt think its as good as forexweek that you quoted, hence xxx is a fair price even for an end user because there are just too many alternatives to "pros"

Would you be so kind as to list here all of those or even a few of those alternatives to Pros. That would be very helpful. Because when I read what you wrote it tells me you have not done a whole lot of research into Forex names.

Or do you mean alternatives like say, ForexBread.com, ForexCars.com or ???

And yes I am being slightly sarcastic, because if there were all those good alternatives compared to Pros. you seem to know about, why are they not purchased yet?
 
Would you be so kind as to list here all of those or even a few of those alternatives to Pros. That would be very helpful. Because when I read what you wrote it tells me you have not done a whole lot of research into Forex names.

I laugh off when people here get upset on hearing appraisals that they do not like hearing. domainah is just giving his take. Perharps you should turn towards for a professional appraisal if you need a "whole lot of research".


And yes I am being slightly sarcastic, because if there were all those good alternatives compared to Pros. you seem to know about why are they not purchased yet?

Sometimes, you have to look at the name from another angle. You have to be open and take comments from everyone.
 
lyndonmaxewell, I am not upset? Just the opposite. I am sitting here drinking my morning coffee in a terrific mood. I really would like to see some alternative endings. I may pick them up. I can not seem to find any myself that are any good.

I have been in the domain game for 10 years I am way past getting upset over someones opinion about a domain name.
 
I hope you sell it for real high $ for your "ForexPros.com".
Because I have 10+ domains that start with forex and I can
ride along with you:thumb: :thumb:
 
sorry, I just dont think your domain is that great, here are alternatives for the plural of the word pro (pros) with the word forex, here are just a couple, (I never said they are not taken, if there were not taken your domain would be worth $0) if any of those are unregged go reg them.., but even if they are taken it means those are alternatives for buyers, meaning there are at least 10 other domains for which a buyer could make offers to other people before he would agree to your price, and that list took me a minute...


forexprofessional
forexprofessionals
forexexperts
forexexpert
forexspecialist
forexspecialists
forexguide
forexagent
forexmerchant
forexmerchants
forexbroker
forexdealer
forexdealers


and as someone that used to trade FX, I do know what I am talking about


Would you be so kind as to list here all of those or even a few of those alternatives to Pros. That would be very helpful. Because when I read what you wrote it tells me you have not done a whole lot of research into Forex names.

Or do you mean alternatives like say, ForexBread.com, ForexCars.com or ???

And yes I am being slightly sarcastic, because if there were all those good alternatives compared to Pros. you seem to know about, why are they not purchased yet?
 
Are you saying these are available for purchase? Because not one of them is?

Am I in the Twilight Zone? I don't think we are on the same page here?

Domainah, I think you are missing the point. You said there were alot of alternatives to Pros. and when I asked you to list them you might have been confused. I meant that were available. What you posted was like someone asking about cellpros.com for example and you saying "well there are better alternatives like cellphones.com and cell???.com" it just does not make sense?
 
forexpros.com worth x,xxx ? Only if you develope it , or you have to find an end-users for your domains , and I have to say that it is not easy because there are currently many availaible domains about forex relatives .
I myself a forex trader for more than 2 years , and I still find good domain about forex daily , tired of regging them .
 
I agree with Dr. Nump here, I think you are the one that is either confused or maybe you have difficulty with English. Alternatives does not mean they are available, its means potential buyers can contact other owners of domains that are very similar and do not have high price expectations, I just said that in the previous post. I am sorry you are upset that a domain that you just regged a couple of months ago is not appraised at $x.xxx, I think having expectations for newly regged domains for $x.xxx is a little off...good luck with your domain
 
It's a good name to be sure, but there are many alternatives to the word pros.

Maybe "NP" wants to get into the Forex market. That's the only case where I can think the word pros would make a difference. :-)

Good luck with it!
 
Todalen, I'd say forexpros.com is somewhere between your $1800 and the $3500 to a motivated buyer.

Question: is domaining something you do when you've dropped a packet at forex?

Answer: Yes (least it is for me - probably some others round here too)
 
Are you saying these are available for purchase? Because not one of them is?

Domainah, I think you are missing the point. You said there were alot of alternatives to Pros.

He did say there were alternatives. Alternatives does not equal Availability.
 
He did say there were alternatives. Alternatives does not equal Availability.

Thanks lyndonmaxewll, you remind me of a little parrort that sits on the shoulder of domainah.

I got it. Have a great morning/evening.
 
Isn't the forex craze practically over ? No offense to ppl that still are involved in it, but there's alot of negative google results about the forex market....
jus wondrn....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom