• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed FreeSearches.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Webcast 1

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
This is my first request for an appraisal. I normally use Moniker.

I'm interested in hearing what you professionals think.

THANK YOU
 
free and the plural kills it, not sure where the XXXX value should come from, low $$ in my opinon
 
Nice...

High xxx
 
If it just did'nt have the "s"..but then again are'nt most "search" sites free online? I don't see a ton of value in it personally, aside from it being very memorable and catchy..and it "looks" very premium but I think you might be very hard pressed to find a buyer at more than low $xxx max on a good day. Might have some application as a personals site or products search site for consumers...you know like a price comparison site, developed then it could be $x,xxx easy.
 
I confirm Focus post regarding the Premium status of this name (but in the low level).

To help you:
I purchased last year PopularSearches.com for $2,400
It's a domain based in a term having a search popularity 2 times higher.
So you may able to sell it between 1 to 4K.

...
 
Thank you all for your valuable opinions. We even had some interest
in the domain from someone who viewed it here.
 
Great name. I agree with the low X,XXX appraisal..heck, maybe even more.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom