• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed frugality.ca

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristinaInCanada

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 21, 2005
Messages
224
Reaction score
0
8-) Any opinions on this one? I have it developed as a forum with just over 100 members so far...I'm curious what all of you think the value might be on it.

Thanks, as always!
Christina
 
Now, thats a natural for .ca

I've always said we're very frugal.

I can't attach a dollar figure to it Christina, but if it grows in members you can certainly get a good appraisal based on earnings over a time period of a few months.

Keep us informed.

Kevin.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom