• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed FU.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chappy

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
821
Reaction score
24
When I think of "FU" I think of f*** y**! Not sure whether that is good or bad in this case!

Let me know what you guys think on this one.

Thanks
 
Hey, Chappy! Nice 2letter domain! $13-20K
 
I see/hear "foo"...does this mean something in chinese or something? Very nice domain either way, great for an adult site obviously or forum..at least 20k+
 
Its a less common chinese last name. But I also think it represents the f u word better ;)
$13k.
 
Minimum 15K-20K to resell, fu has many applications and is the root of many martial arts and other terminologies as well as universities.

Great name, strong to letter pronouncable. Mid xxxxx to end user.
 
Yes, $15000-$25000 sounds right to me.
 
20 K +.......any adult collector would love this name in his collection
 
it's very nice combo I like it XX,xxx
 
Fu is a Chinese surname. The word fu also has many positive meaning in Chinese too. Definitely worth $xx,xxx. Nice name.
 
yes. somewhere low-mid XX.XXX.

congrats
 
Mid $xx,xxx bloody good name chappy! I think i'd try finding big business's that have the initials FU first then go on to the rest of the idea's! But it's a top domain and i'm jealous!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom