Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

appraise get69.com Please Appraise

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don't see any value here. I notice you are registering a lot of poor domains and asking ridiculously high prices. I seriously recommend putting the credit card away and reading through the forum to determine the do's and dont's of registration (trademarks, celebrities etc) and also what makes a domain important or valuable.

ibuyandselldomains

Account Terminated
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I got this one one before it dropped. I won it in auction. I was offered 100k for it the day I got it.

Reaction score
You should have taken it. This domain is not worth 100k. It has no SEO traffic figures to speak of, nobody is searching for 'get 69', therefore has no route to monetization nor natural traffic. Without spending lots of money (which you could do on better domains) it'd not make 100k back in decades. What kind of traffic does it get?

Last edited:

ibuyandselldomains

Account Terminated
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I sent the guy the link. I am just waiting for him to pay. I also have elizabethgillies.com Elizabeth Gillies in direct quotes has over 10 million listings on Google for her name, and there are over 7 million listings for elizabethgillies.com in direct quotes on Google. She has like 14 or 15 million followers or so on Instagram and almost 10 million on Facebook. How much do you think it's worth?

Reaction score
You can't monetize famous people because you open yourself wide for a court case. These and trademark domains are liabilities. The internet has been littered with people attempting to cash in on famous names and they either end up as 'fan sites' (which aren't allowed to make any money or face court), or taken away via UDRP/court. Maybe offer it to the same person who wants get69.com - they will need the traffic :)

ibuyandselldomains

Account Terminated
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You should have taken it. This domain is not worth 100k. It has no SEO traffic figures to speak of, nobody is searching for 'get 69', therefore has no route to monetization nor natural traffic. Without spending lots of money (which you could do on better domains) it'd not make 100k back in decades. What kind of traffic does it get?
It gets over 100 visitors per day. Get69.com

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

totally agree with @RobM

also, if you were offered $100K, then why didn't you take it?

and.... why ask how much it's worth, then post it for sale for same amount you "claim" you were offered for it?

the name and the story, doesn't make sense

imo....

Reaction score
It gets over 100 visitors per day. Get69.com
What are they searching for? What countries? Are they unique humans? Even if they are this doesn't make the domain worth anywhere near that amount. So this domain would need a lot of money throwing at it. You best hope they finish the purchase - we'll look at it in a couple of weeks or so and see what they do with it.

ibuyandselldomains

Account Terminated
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
That is the url where I sent him to pay for it. He just hasn't paid for it yet.

ibuyandselldomains

Account Terminated
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
What do you think of my other domain name elizabethgillies.com ? I sent the screenshots above that proves what I said about the domain name is true.

ibuyandselldomains

Account Terminated
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You can't monetize famous people because you open yourself wide for a court case. These and trademark domains are liabilities. The internet has been littered with people attempting to cash in on famous names and they either end up as 'fan sites' (which aren't allowed to make any money or face court), or taken away via UDRP/court. Maybe offer it to the same person who wants get69.com - they will need the traffic :)
I did. He said 10k. He hasn't paid for that one either. I think he was just joking around.

ibuyandselldomains

Account Terminated
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I already said about it a few posts above.

On another note did the person who is paying 100k for get69 ask you to get a paid appraisal for them?
No. That would be a messed up scam. If he wanted a paid appraisal from a guy, and choose the appraiser himself, and made me pay for the appraisal when it was really him behind the scenes as the appraiser. Lol.

Benz

Reaction score
Why are you DMing me to see if I want to buy this very, very average (being nice) domain? Clearly nobody wants it, or you'd not need to SPAM people in desperation.

ibuyandselldomains

Account Terminated
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Why are you DMing me to see if I want to buy this very, very average (being nice) domain? Clearly nobody wants it, or you'd not need to SPAM people in desperation.
You probably even think industrialworkers.com and tiktoksucks.com suck too knowing you

ibuyandselldomains

Account Terminated
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Tell Benz that When he gets a private message not to blast it on the web, and I might think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom