• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed greatflats.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokoroko

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
367
Reaction score
1
I have reg it a year ago. I have just renew it.

I would like to know coments, appraisal

Thanks for reply
 
I have got a xxx offer for that -How do You see it?
 
The problem I see is that "flats" can be a few very different things:

places to live,
shoes,
etc...

Take you're xxx offer.

HTH,
Mark
 
depending on how high the XXX offer is...$200 NO...$900, yes,,..its a good name, especially for the UK...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom