• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed How much is my snap worth?

  • Thread starter Thread starter airnike764
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

airnike764

Guest
I had a snap on and just registered:
EXPIREDWEBSITES.COM

Any value?
 
Fraid not - domains expire, not sites.
 
I know but its a good thing to develop. I saw someone had a snap on it through another company
 
It's just these 2 words together don't make sence dev or not.

Mike
 
It's well worth a Snap - and to most webmasters domains are just another name for sites. I'd say over $500 and not that hard to develop, add a few links and develop the rest.
 
I mean I only paid $9 for it so its not too bad but I figure i can do something with it. I liked the ring of it
 
abandonedwebsites.com

Mike
 
Originally posted by airnike764
I mean I only paid $9 for it so its not too bad but I figure i can do something with it. I liked the ring of it

snapnames is $69...what do you mean you had a snap on this, and got it for $9. :confused:

Not a snapworthy name. Maybe it can refer to expired names with traffic.

perhaps worth the $9, but definitely not worth a snap ($69)
 
I didnt pay a snap of $69. I made a bid on it on namewinner.com and won it for $8.95
 
I wish i could get names on a drop list. What drop list do you use
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom