Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Idn desperation may lead to mass suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOMAINERIE.EU

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just 2 weeks ago.
I just wanted to log in and I got a ban message...
Well, they should pay me to come back. They are not happy to see premium IDNs being presented in their 'forum'; I understand with the quality reigning there....It remains a place for 5$IDN (like Iliveindubai.com in arabic or greenbanana.net in chinese).
Insults, aggressive behaviour, and sometimes racistic statements seem to be much more important than domaining at IDNForums.
Thanks God I don 't need this bad place for selling premium domains....(refer to the last nice transaction under arabic IDN at DNForum via Sedo)
Take care
Dabsi

bwhhisc

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just 2 weeks ago. I just wanted to log in and I got a ban message...
Well, they should pay me to come back. They are not happy to see premium IDNs being presented in their 'forum'; I understand with the quality reigning there....It remains a place for 5$IDN (like Iliveindubai.com in arabic or greenbanana.net in chinese).
Insults, aggressive behaviour, and sometimes racistic statements seem to be much more important than domaining at IDNForums.
Thanks God I don 't need this bad place for selling premium domains....(refer to the last nice transaction under arabic IDN at DNForum via Sedo)
Take care Dabsi

To: Dabsi or anyone else "interested", since you yourself responded, let's go ahead and set the record straight.

You continuously refused to adhere to the most basic forum Sales rules over and over despite repeated requests to post the required information by the MOD staff. You were given repeated warnings and then finally given a "temporary" ban for failing to adhere to the basic sales posting rules. Thats the short version.

Anyone interested in all the "facts" can easily search the "other" forum under 'ALL POSTS' by Dabsi and look at all "THREADS STARTED BY MEMBER" and see what transpired for yourselves.

Quite simply, you refused to follow the rules and in the end, you were treated NO DIFFERENTLY than anyone else would have been that did the same. Usually we ask once or twice and members comply, but frankly I have to say that you must have set a new forum record for being a stubborn about this :?:

FACT: Your "last" sales thread consisted of the following, word for word:

THREAD TITLE: بنت.com Girl.com

POST VERBIAGE: is for sale

Thats it....nothing more....grand total of 7 words, and you have done that same type of "for sale" post over and over....and you kept getting warned that you were not following the sales rules, which you continued to ignore. If you don't want to follow the rules then don't post, it's that simple.

SALES POSTING POLICY- "Sales threads should include a minimum of IDN, punycode, language(s), English translation, price or price range.

Above highlighted is the posted policy, over and over and over you continued to ignore this and post only the Domain name in your sales threads. And over and over and over you asked nicely to comply with the basic sales posting policy and you continued to ignore. At any rate, seems that the MOD staff gave you a *final warning* and then you did it AGAIN!!! and then you received a 'temporary' ban.

In regards to you comment about "Insults, aggressive behaviour, and sometimes racistic statements seem to be much more important than domaining" I call major bullsh*t to that. I challenge anyone (that might actually believe that) to take a read over the hundred of threads and make up their minds for themselves. ;)

Yeah, we have some quirky members ... perhaps not that much different than the "unique" personalities of some members here at DNF, NP, and other forums. Sure there has been squabbles and insults yes, and those that crossed the line multiple times have been banned, some forever. There is also a large, dedicated MOD staff doing the thankless job of trying to strike a balance and keep thing on a professional basis and run the forum in a business like manner. The proof is there for the reading, anyone can take 5 minutes and make up their own mind about all this and not take "the word" from the OP and a few other disgruntled (now banned) former members.

AND ON A SIDENOTE- I will take this opportunity to also mention that Dabsi has one of the best IDN portfolios of top generic keywords, particularly in Arabic. He saw the potential opportunities way before many others (circa 2003- 2004 i think) and he has recorded some excellent IDN sales in the x,xxx and xx,xxx range over the last year or two.

Last edited:

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
That rinky dinky forum is comprised of several tax protesters, of which one fled as far away as Finland, and several neo-Nazis who post swastikas and harass people who are not Lilly white :rolleyes:

DOMAINERIE.EU

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domaining should remain a hobby let's say spending 4 hours max per month for domains.....and just responding to Sedo's offers.
I did my 4 hours already this month.

See you next month.......

Dabsi

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom