Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

IDN's dropping like flies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Good, then you are IDN compliant. Congrats!

I guess ηλίθιος.com would be your choice of domain.

Thank you for making my point about your ignorance and shortsightedness.

Do you troll because you think it is "cool," or are you just a complete moron?

What's the matter dufus, can't face the facts eh? :-D Must be a real πουσταρα.net

I bet you'd make a fortune out of that LMAO.

Fact is: IDN will NOT be anything more than an ANNOYANCE, both visually and technologically. I feel sorry for your business choices, I guess I am crashing your little party and failed sales :-D

But do tell, how many go to MacauHôtels.com from anywhere, other than from your signature?

domainstosell

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What's the matter dufus, can't face the facts eh? :-D Must be a real πουσταρα.net

I bet you'd make a fortune out of that LMAO.

Fact is: IDN will NOT be anything more than an ANNOYANCE, both visually and technologically. I feel sorry for your business choices, I guess I am crashing your little party and failed sales :-D

But do tell, how many go to MacauHôtels.com from anywhere, other than from your signature?

Well, now that this thread has sunk to sexual slurs, and has even less point than when it began, your true colors shine through.

You feel sorry for my business choices? Don't bother. I choose to be professional, courteous and intelligent in my business practices. You obviously choose to be juvenile and ignorant. I'm sure your clients at Acroplex.com appreciate your poor deameanor and attitude (although your "portfolio" is being renovated, and you list no clients, so it is possible that you either have no clients, or have none who would actually care how you represent yourself).

You are not crashing any party. I have made more than I've spent when it comes to IDNs, so, no failed sales there. And as far as MacauHôtels.com, well, considering that I just launched it literally this afternoon, I couldn't tell you how much traffic it has or where it comes from - I haven't even checked yet. To call IDNs a "visual annoyance" is laughable as well. You do realize that they aren't just made up nonsense words; they are actual languages. It is the same thing as calling the Greek language a "visual annoyance," for example.

I feel sorry for you, Acroplex. You try to act superior to others to put them down. Isn't it ironic that you aren't even good at doing that?

I thought you had to be 18 to join the forums. Looks like any 15 year old with a computer can now come on, post garbage and call himself a domain expert.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
You seem very upset. Must be wrong medication or lack of sales. Or both :-D

I am 39 years old and have more domain market expertise than all of you combined.

NEXT!

domainstosell

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I seem upset? Not at all. I am simply embarrased for you.

You are 39?!? It is amazing how immature you act.

But let's get back on track. Once you are challenged with questions regarding the basis of your opinion or your posts, you revert to name calling, or you just change the subject. Let's take a look at your claims, and perhaps you can answer them with a factual basis - sources and all. I'll make a list to make it easy for you.

Acroplex said:
IE7 is out and yet ppl are in disarray, dropping entire portfolios.

Acroplex said:
And IE7 is out. And its adoption is minimal

Acroplex said:
Actually, Microsoft will not enforce IE7 into Windows XP users, for two reasons.

The antitrust case, which Microsoft lost, forces Microsoft to offer all IE downloads as optional components. In addition, Microsoft won't release Service Pack 3 for XP until 2008.

Acroplex said:
IE7, which you were awaiting as the IDN Messiah, is a flop.

Wow, I didn;t even realize it until I made this list, but you just keep repeating the same thing over and over again...

Anyway, is there any basis in fact?

**I had to edit this, because I just re-read this line, and couldn't believe how egotistical (and just plain laughable) it was:

Acroplex said:
I am 39 years old and have more domain market expertise than all of you combined.

That would be pretty impressive considering some of those who have posted on this thread.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You seem very upset. Must be wrong medication or lack of sales. Or both :-D

NEXT!

Alright. I personally like IDNs, but we do have to draw a line somewhere...maybe the line should've been before IDN.ORG, IDN.BIZ, and IDN.INFO! ICANN is loving this.

Acro has joked about IDN.mobi and at this rate, he's not too far off! :grouphug:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
**I had to edit this, because I just re-read this line, and couldn't believe how egotistical (and just plain laughable) it was

Modesty is not my strong point there, sport. I'm known for my guerilla warfare tactics. If you can't keep up, call 911 for bandages.

But I do understand your pain of trying to defend your business choices. It's not that often that you witness the market crash that hard in one's lifetime :-D

domainstosell

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Modesty is not my strong point there, sport. I'm known for my guerilla warfare tactics. If you can't keep up, call 911 for bandages.

But I do understand your pain of trying to defend your business choices. It's not that often that you witness the market crash that hard in one's lifetime :-D

You changed the subject again.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I think domainstosell is an intelligent man, that made a critical error: decided to take on me in a public forum. Sorry if my whip hurts but once you stop seeing past the facts and resort to derogatory remarks, there is no stopping me bud. But I will let you have the last word, if it's "thank you, Sir". ROFLMAO

domainstosell

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think domainstosell is an intelligent man, that made a critical error: decided to take on me in a public forum. Sorry if my whip hurts but once you stop seeing past the facts and resort to derogatory remarks, there is no stopping me bud. But I will let you have the last word, if it's "thank you, Sir". ROFLMAO

Are you completely serious? :crazy:

Acroplex said:
once you stop seeing past the facts

Again, you have mentioned zero facts.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I know, I'm being a PITA :-D

OK, let's make peace, shall we? Because I can't convince you about my POV and neither can you. Simple as that.

IDN market: it is what it is. Good luck with it, I stick to my choices and you stick to yours. Nothing personal.

domainstosell

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know, I'm being a PITA :-D

OK, let's make peace, shall we? Because I can't convince you about my POV and neither can you. Simple as that.

IDN market: it is what it is. Good luck with it, I stick to my choices and you stick to yours. Nothing personal.

Fair enough. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Since when this IDN sub-forum (thanfully a sub-forum since IDN's used to pollute with garbage the main forums!) became "yours"? Can't take the heat and criticism? Can't face facts?

Didn't say "mine" or "yours" used "our" as in useful discussions for idns for people who are invested in them. Of which none of your discussion is. I use discussion lightly in terms of what you are saying because there is no fact behind anything you say.

I guess then μαλακες.com would be your choice of domain :-D

Nope sorry to say, didn't invest in greek domains. But keep on presuming what we all own and what we have with no facts to anything.

I did take a look at Xenophobic.net seems it gets 5 whole visitors a month. WOW WTG. Big name. Even my worst IDNs don't do that bad. Hm.... Sorry. And for the life of me I can't figure out what that word could even be useful for as a website besides of course to promote the hate of foreigners.

wrdekle

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Calling you George Bush was a low blow, I agree. But boy some liberal you turned out to be.
Calling the script my language is written in garbage simply because it isn't English.
Ignorantly believing that English will remain the single language of the internet despite the fact that the vast majority of people on this earth don't speak your language.
Assuming that you have more business experience than other people you don't even know except through trolling on a forum.
Calling IE7 a flop when it is in the process of being adopted faster than any browser that has come before because of MS' method of distribution.

You can have your opinion, it's your right. But it is ill-informed, subtly racist, and elitist. You also need to learn a little more about business just reading through your comments again. But cheer up, at least you spell pretty well.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Calling you George Bush was a low blow, I agree. But boy some liberal you turned out to be.
Calling the script my language is written in garbage simply because it isn't English.
Ignorantly believing that English will remain the single language of the internet despite the fact that the vast majority of people on this earth don't speak your language.
Assuming that you have more business experience than other people you don't even know except through trolling on a forum.
Calling IE7 a flop when it is in the process of being adopted faster than any browser that has come before because of MS' method of distribution.

You can have your opinion, it's your right. But it is ill-informed, subtly racist, and elitist. You also need to learn a little more about business just reading through your comments again. But cheer up, at least you spell pretty well.

Sounds like you suffer from a pretty sad case of gaijin syndrome. Listen up, n00b - I can be nice but I can be a total ultra heavy SOB so lay low with your name-calling. I am proud of my accomplishments and for my gut-feeling business decisions and I won't have some little Mr. Sensitive bust my testicles here.

Didn't say "mine" or "yours" used "our" as in useful discussions for idns for people who are invested in them. Of which none of your discussion is. I use discussion lightly in terms of what you are saying because there is no fact behind anything you say.

Nope sorry to say, didn't invest in greek domains. But keep on presuming what we all own and what we have with no facts to anything.

I did take a look at Xenophobic.net seems it gets 5 whole visitors a month. WOW WTG. Big name. Even my worst IDNs don't do that bad. Hm.... Sorry. And for the life of me I can't figure out what that word could even be useful for as a website besides of course to promote the hate of foreigners.

Sarcle if you think that I need your opinion to support my business choice of registering quality dictionary domains - as opposed to IDN crap - you have another thing coming. With more than 1,200 sold domains under my belt I can only laugh in the face of your statements. Carry on with this blabbering, it's definitely amusing.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sarcle if you think that I need your opinion to support my business choice of registering quality dictionary domains

Same to you pal. We as in idn investor's don't need your's either. But you were the one that chose to start the conversation the way you did. With no facts and still none. Not me. Again, don't care how many domains you've sold. Don't care what you own. You were the one showcasing it.

And for god's sake don't read the new's section. Please don't.

:becky:

bwhhisc

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

I have reserved your place in the "IDN Hall of Shame" for your comments on this thread.
In the not too distant future you will visit the "Parallel Universe" of domaining.
It is already out there, bigger than even you could ever imagine.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I have reserved your place in the "IDN Hall of Shame" for your comments on this thread.
In the not too distant future you will visit the "Parallel Universe" of domaining.
It is already out there, bigger than even you could ever imagine.

Hey, I like Star Trek too but I don't wear the funny costumes like you do :-D

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well Acroplex you do more for the IDN cause than any IDN investor on this forum!

The thread is one you started, you made points that you have totally failed to substantiate, you have resorted to bullying tactics, and you insult people when they point out any flaws in your argument. In the meantime those in favour of IDN's simply quote facts that you are unable to challenge successfully. As you say you are a 'total ultra heavy SOB', but let me assure you that does not impress the vast majority of domainers on this forum.

I had better state that I own no IDN's and at present have no plans to do so, but I do understand the psychological reason why people want them and the marketing potential behind them.

The internet is no longer just about dotcom domains and the english language, indeed it is far past that, now all that is occurring is a continuation of the revolution that dotcommers started all those years ago. Unfortunately many dotcommers have now taken on the mantle of the conservative rear guard, trying to protect a continually less viable position. It is time that these 'old revolutionaries' who foresaw the power of domain names initially realised that the torch of progress has passed on to both large and small niche inventive revolutionaries.

The fact that you have sold so many domains I am sure we all congratulate you on, but that does not mean to say your opinion of the future is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom