• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed "in"citystate.com geo domains

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ptaylor

DNF Newbie
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
I own a large portfolio of “in” (“in” is combined with a geo location) geo domains and am trying to establish a value because I am considering selling off a portion of the portfolio.
I feel the uniqueness of the domains is the unlimited potential to use high traffic keywords in the sub-domain to create “perfect keyword domains.” For example, realestate.insanfranciscocalifornia.com, hotels.insanfranciscocalifornia.com, shopping.insanfranciscocalifornia.com….etc, the options endless.
There are at least two major advantages to this strategy:

I would appreciate it if people would give their opinion on what the following portfolios are worth.
700 largest cities: Incitystate.com example, insanfranciscocalifornia.com
500 largest cities : Incitystateabreviation.com example, insanfranciscoca.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom