• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed insanfranciscoca.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ptaylor

DNF Newbie
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Please appraise insanfranciscoca.com

I own a large portflio and am just trying to get a feel for what some of these domains are worth.

I feel the uniqueness of these domains is the unlimited potential to use high traffic keywords in the sub-domain to create “perfect keyword domains.” For example, realestate.insanfranciscoca.com,hotels.insanfranciscoca.com, shopping.insanfranciscoca.com….etc, the options endless.
 
Sorry to say... I don't think it is worth much, if anything.

Would be very difficult to find a buyer for these...
but you never know.
 
I feel the uniqueness of these domains is the unlimited potential to use high traffic keywords in the sub-domain to create “perfect keyword domains.”

Unless it's one or two words, you're probably talking yourself into an idea that will never become reality. You're rationalizing how a bad domain could become a good domain. But never say never I guess.
 
reg fee...


sorry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom