• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed InternetRealTime.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter inason
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inason

Guest
Today just registered InternetRealTime.com and I am curious to see if the domain name in itself has a value? I know it is a long domain name, but where the phrase brings in a lot of search results I thought is was worth it to buy. If someone could give me a free appraisal that would great.

Izaak,
 
Well, Internet Real Time basically could be used for several things such as a directory or resource center for real-time solutions like payments (credit debit, atm cards etc.), chat, stocks, and whatever else. It's a popular term so for a few bucks I thought what the heck.
 
You got to think of all the things that are realtime on the internet.

One biggie is stock quotes/ But internetrealtime does not remind me of aplace where I would go get my live quotes.

It reminds me more of a chat place or a realtime cam server or a news service, or something like that. BUt I think this is one of these cases that two popular search terms yield a weaker and less usable compound. Maybe this one is worth something but I would pass it at reg.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom