Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Is it just me or Sedo is paying really bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerno

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't park with Sedo but noticed some of you are talking about going it on your own.

I developed a parking solution to host hundreds of individual websites from a single hub for myself. The sites can be one page, ten pages, different menus, different themes, whatever is desired. Advertising solutions could be integrated easily. My largest hub is over 500 domains and there should not be a problem going much much larger, it simply requires a faster server, and then another, and another...

If anyone is looking for a solution where you can see all your click traffic directly yourself and have a simple advertising solution or something more sophisticated running on some or all of your domains, send me a PM explaining what functionality you want, the number of domains, and note whether you are interested in participating in a shared hub or want to be entirely on your own hub. The main difference being whether some of your domains will share an IP address with domains that you do not own, such as with typical parking systems.

Depending on the number of inquiries, the domain capacities requested, and functionality requests, I can likely offer a solution with a small fee to cover the setup and hosting costs and simply let you keep all your ad revenue yourself. I don't mind setting up a variety of hubs with different advertising systems if there is the interest.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
cerno - the problem with such solutions isn't the platform and scaling, but the advertising feed. One cannot get a good-paying advertising feed from e.g. Google unless they are big enough. AdSense is not an option. A coop would eliminate this hurdle by pooling together thousands of domains and assorted traffic.

cerno

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was running 50 amazon stores off of their API like a big mall, it could have been 500 or 5,000 stores if I owned that many domains. I have had individual sites with more than 50,000 nodes and 100,000 keywords, wouldn't importing the top performing 50,000 offers from an ad feed and using the domain keywords and/or tagging to determine which ads appear on which domain be sufficient?

If you guys can commit to bring in 10,000 decent domains total I find it hard to believe one or more of the big ad feeds won't want our business.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Seeing is believing. Parked.com can't get a Google feed.

Nordick

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
One cannot get a good-paying advertising feed from e.g. Google unless they are big enough. AdSense is not an option.

No need to have a Google feed if you have SE traffic on your developed domains. Adsense is an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom