• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale I've Been Locked Out @ Namewinner!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i was down in the final 15 minutes and ten bonus minutes

page howe

plus monday was fishy also.
 
NW just replied:

You were not cut off. There was a database connection failure. Ops fixed it as fast as they could but could not restore it until after the close of the auction. All NW customers were affected.
 
A domain I REALLY wanted today dropped, and sure enough, I couldn't bid for it. ARgh!

RMF
 
I won 4 names today... yeah!

So sad that the bid snipers didn't get to shoot.... waaaaah! Term for the day: "proxy bid". Learn it. Use it.

(I know, you will resume pounding me at the last second tomorrow...)
 
JuniperPark said:
I won 4 names today... yeah!

So sad that the bid snipers didn't get to shoot.... waaaaah! Term for the day: "proxy bid". Learn it. Use it.

(I know, you will resume pounding me at the last second tomorrow...)

Not at all for I also won 4 names yes. But I also wanted to bid on 6 more at eight or nine minutes after the hour! :wink:
 
yeah was a pain in the butt!!!!!!
Some lost Rev. for NW for sure
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom