Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Just dropped: DefenseLawyers.info, usrealestate.info, please appraise

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just picked up tonight:

DefenseLawyers.info
usrealestate.info

Snapnames picked up Defenselawyer.info tonight (both dropped), just curious to find out potential value.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice , Like 'em - mid$xxx

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All pretty solid names, I would think each is worth around $200, with freenudes.info probably being worth around $50.

*edit, yes sorry...simply a typo :)

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All pretty solid names, I would think each is worth around $200, with freenuds.info probably being worth around $50.

Thanks, its freenudes.info, im sure it was just a typo..thanks for the appraisal.

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Sorry to tell you, but these are worth reg fee...

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry to tell you, but these are worth reg fee...

To the bystander it looks like you are appraising these domains (which is a nice domain) with regfee only because rockafella here correctly appraised your terrible .mobi domains at regfee and you got mad about it multiple times. Stop playing kids games...those domains are nice low to mid $$$ enduser

carlton

Internet Real Estate
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DefenseLawyers.info in particular is $XXX and possibly low $X,XXX.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree.

Nice Names Rockafeller!!!

Thanks Argie..Did you backorder DefenserLawyer.info through SnapNames? I see that you and I are battling right now for a name at Snapnames! ;)

Thanks for all the appraisals!

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
To the bystander it looks like you are appraising these domains (which is a nice domain) with regfee only because rockafella here correctly appraised your terrible .mobi domains at regfee and you got mad about it multiple times. Stop playing kids games...those domains are nice low to mid $$$ enduser

There is NO connection with Rockafella's appraisals of my domains. His domains DefenseLawyers.info, usrealestate.info are worth exactly REG FEE, since they are 1) LONG, over 10 characters; and 2) belong in unpopular .info TLD.

Have a nice day.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is NO connection with Rockafella's appraisals of my domains. His domains DefenseLawyers.info, usrealestate.info are worth exactly REG FEE, since they are 1) LONG, over 10 characters; and 2) belong in unpopular .info TLD.

Have a ncie day.

It amazes me that you just do not stop. You are the only person in this thread to say regfee. I wouldn't have posted these domain names if I thought that they were worth regfee, as you would. I am sick of defending myself from you. You are rude, ignorant, and immature and frankly I am sick of dealing with you. When there are seasoned members in this thread saying XXX-X,XXX and you come in and say regfee you are making yourself look like an absolute idiot!

Argie

InteractiveWork.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rockafeller Cooldomain simply gave you his tought you are the one actually attacking, he can give you any appraisal he wants.

DefenseLawyers.info couple of hundreds
usrealestate.info reg fee at max
freenudes.info not even reg fee.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rockafeller Cooldomain simply gave you his tought you are the one actually attacking, he can give you any appraisal he wants.

DefenseLawyers.info couple of hundreds
usrealestate.info reg fee at max
freenudes.info not even reg fee.

He's giving me his thoughts because he owns crap domains. I hope that you are giving these some consideration before appraising and if so, then I respect your appraisal. Thanks.

cooldomain

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It amazes me that you just do not stop. You are the only person in this thread to say regfee. I wouldn't have posted these domain names if I thought that they were worth regfee, as you would. I am sick of defending myself from you. You are rude, ignorant, and immature and frankly I am sick of dealing with you. When there are seasoned members in this thread saying XXX-X,XXX and you come in and say regfee you are making yourself look like an absolute idiot!

1) I never dealt with you and will never intend to;

2) Stop using abusive language.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1) I never dealt with you and will never intend to;

2) Stop using abusive language.

LOL, that certainly isn't abusive language.

Please grow up.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL, that certainly isn't abusive language.

Please grow up.

He also thought 'pee and vinegar' was vulgar...

Anyways - usrealestate.info and DefenseLawyers.info could be a great money earners as developed websites. Great paying keywords on these but probably very little rev via parking. Develop develop develop - and quick! Or sell them to me cheap and I will do it! :lol:

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol, wow, Thanks for all the appraisals guys! I really do appreciate them. I just listed DefenseLawyers.info for sale in the Fixed Price section. I priced it low and in between the appraisals to allow room to resell.

Abusive language? Look, im not hear to "abuse" anyone. Please, just get over the newbie arrogance and you'll fit right in. Good luck to you "CoolDomains."

DefenseLawyers.info $225.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Have a nice day.

no connection hmm.. you just complained like a little kid in a thread a couple of hours ago that he is appraising all your junk mobis at reg fee..this is just poor behavior on your part..everybody is entiteled to their opinion, but when it is just nonsense talk trying to get back at someone there is no room for that, you obviously have no idea that the term "defenselawyers" is a very important term and a high paying keyword, and that .info is not as unpopular as you seem to think, there are 1000 times more websites out there with .,info than your mobis, I think you gotta check the facts before you talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators