• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Just reg'd EZRemortgage.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeepers13

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
I found this was available.


EZRemortgage.com



Any thoughts value?

I figure not much if it was still available.

Comments appreciated.....



thanks in advance
 
It's a bit of a clumsy name. Given the current mortgage market, I'd say reg fee.
 
thanks for taking the time....

I know in the U.S. Re- doing mortgages is huge right now because of the interest rates and such.....

Yeah I agree a bit long ... just happened to see it was available and thoguht I'd pick it up

Anybody else?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom