• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed LCDS.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

copper

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
30
Hi,

I just got this .us domains.

LCDs.us
HomeOwners.us

I am not familiar with .us extension.

How much would it be worth?

Thanks :-)
 
not very much but they are nice domains, congratulations
 
not very much but they are nice domains, congratulations
Thanks, but...

Could you offer some appraisals with actual $?
I am trying to learn the .us extension :-)

Thanks
 
I think the .us extension has a long ways from being a big deal but I think it has come a long way and is moving foward very quickly!

I think homeowners.us works better than LCDs.us with the extension

I think both names are good.

xxx for both.
 
I think the .us extension has a long ways from being a big deal but I think it has come a long way and is moving foward very quickly!

I think homeowners.us works better than LCDs.us with the extension

I think both names are good.

xxx for both.
xxx for both? As 50 each?
Humm...
Better sit on it for few years :-)

Thanks for appraisal :-)
 
Sorry meant xxx each, and not bottom of the barrell

.us doesnt have as strong as a demand yet but the buyers are there. Just takes longer to find them.

Id say mid xxx for both but in time with patience. Development cant hurt!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom