Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Links.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bionic

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LinkDirectory.com makes a couple $K a month, 10,000 uniques a day.
It probably started with x traffic.
Links.com has xxx type ins. The potential with a directory is not bad, $100K per year??

And you didn't address an advertising model selling links, like AdBrite. Links is a natural, people see the ads with the 'Ads by Links.com' tag and know where to go. Dismissing that with 'any domain can be used for that' is a copout, any domain can be used in any industry.

and any domain doesn't have hundreds of type ins each day looking to buy links, for cash!

adonivideo

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
you don't know what linkdirectory.com makes, unless you own it, you also don't know the type ins for links.com, unless the owner disclosed it here, you won't make 100K a year with a 'link directory' and 100K isn't all that much to people who really do stuff on line.

Links.com can't just start selling 'links', you need traffic, lots of it and content, etc. It's a domain name with no revenue model and no industry that needs it.

I doubt links.com has hundreds of type ins, per day, and most of the people that go to it, will be looking for 'reciprocal links' not paid links, 99% of the links market is cheap lookers looking for 'free worthless links', a real business doesn't have time to look for 'reciprocal links' and bs that links are associated with.

A real business has a SEM and SEO person, two people, who make 250K+ per year to control their SEM budget that may be 200K+ PER MONTH and the SEO guy trys to figure out how to get organic links using whatever he knows.

Now you think real SEM and SEO gurus are going around looking for 'links' to trade with and list for, hahaha. No they don't. At least not the guys or girls who know their stuff. No one is buying 'links' as a keyword via ppc, that tells you all you need to know.

I got work to do today, sorry I can't hang out and discuss this topic today.

Clients with money await my services.

Small companies that can't afford a full time SEO or SEM guru, who can drive targeted traffic to their sites. You know how much companies are paying for targeted clicks today in most major markets? A lot, so putting whatever you can get for links.com into the geo keywords businesses BUY for a lot of money per click, is a wiser way to use the value of the asset that is links.com

Selling links or having a reciprocal or paid link directory is not the road to riches on the net, and owning links.com is sure a nice thing to have in ones portfolio, but it's collecting dust and should be moved and new assets acquired, IMO, an opinion from someone that deals with SEM and SEO all day long and handles hundreds of budgets for clients who all pay ppc to get targeted clicks.

Seeing how my own clients have been buying geo+keywords and keywords for nice little sums and how many of their geo+keywords are wide open and available for reg fees, anyone with a little dough to spend, can get a ton of geo+keywords still for reg fees.

If you take the 100K+ you could get for links.com and reinvest it in just reg fees for geo+keywords in major markets that are still wide open, you would have a ton of 200 to 1K value geo+keywords moving out of your portfolio all day long via SEDO.

Just look at the sales at sedo and you'll see where all the action for domains is now, it's not in the mega keywords, it's all in inexpensive (under 1K) geo+keywords. The ones small companies buy all day long on advice of independent seo/sem guys.

That's just one thing someone could do with the money that links.com would bring in.

Anway, links.com is a asset, not an A level domain (5M+) not a B level Domain (2M to 5M) but maybe a C level Domain (1M+ range maybe)

There's a ton of C level domains around and if they can dump them for 100K due to no one is buying that keyword via PPC, that's a good move.

Now if you have a C level domain that a ton of people are lining up to buy PPC on at dollars per click, then you develop it and throw up adsense and you have a nice little low maintenance revenue stream.

The problem with links.com is NO ONE IS BUYING THE WORD on ppc, so, it has no easy revenue potential, it's an asset that can't bring in money, now, if it was something people pay PPC for, keep it and collect adsense revenue.

links.com is not a 'keeper', it has no easy revenue streams, it's a 'project', projects can hit or miss, projects take time or money to develop.

A 1M+ level domain that is a 'project' is lucky to fetch 100K for, IMO, but hey, like PT Barnum said, there's one born every minute, so find someone that likes it and dump it, my advice.

The owner has a 100K level asset in his pocket and is making nothing for it, so, do you keep 100K in your pocket or do you invest it in a CD or the stock market or RE or whatever.

links.com is an investment level asset and since it has no one buying PPC on it, it's a 'project' and not desirable to most domain investors.

Yet, who knows, maybe tomorrow it's sold for 10M+.

I doubt it, I doubt there's a real serious buyer at 100K on it, maybe there are, if you had say 1M+ to invest into domains, are you going to put 10% of it into links.com? Will you put 100% of it into links.com

Me, I'd put nothing into it, it's not something I see high upside potential in, unless you can get it for firesale pricing, and 100K is not a firesale price.

There's a lot of owners of quality domain names, links.com is definitely a quality domain, but, it's a 'project' with no easy revenue streams, so the money it would take to buy it from the original lucky registrar, is too steep for a 'domain speculator/investor' to take on, at 100K range.

But is is a great brandable domain, and if someone acquired it and had a 5M+ to 50M+ budget, it could easily become a portal level domain name.

IF
IF
IF
IF

My final words

SELL ASAP

Reinvest what you get into thousands of geo+keywords for reg fees or into some premium D (100k) or E (10K) level domains that you can find all day long at wholesale pricing (10% of end user value).

Last edited:

richrf

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My final words

SELL ASAP

Hi,

Thank you for the advice. It is something that I am not considering right now. But I do appreciate the time and effort you have put in making the case for me to sell.

Thanks.

Rich

And you didn't address an advertising model selling links, like AdBrite. Links is a natural, people see the ads with the 'Ads by Links.com' tag and know where to go. Dismissing that with 'any domain can be used for that' is a copout, any domain can be used in any industry.

and any domain doesn't have hundreds of type ins each day looking to buy links, for cash!

Hi there Bionic,

I have looked into this model and will continue to delve more into it. The biggest barrier to entry for me is subject matter expertise. But it is a natural business for the domain if I can figure out how to enter into the business in a competitive manner.

Thanks much for your suggestions. I will continue to look into it.

Rich

Bionic

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LinkDirectory.com had it's earnings disclosed.

Can't you see that Links.com is a natural site for a portal. It's all in the name, not the value of the keyword.

It's like owning TopSites.com or FreeChat.com high $xxx,xxx domains.

But your appraisal seems higher now anyway. $10K you must have been joking.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Finally, Bionic and I agree on something :D

Seriously Rich, step away from the white noise and create a project plan for the domain. You don't need any further evaluations. You should know by now what the domain's worth. But don't sit on it any further, time to develop a plan and content around it. Best of luck, top tier domain.

richrf

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Finally, Bionic and I agree on something :D

Seriously Rich, step away from the white noise and create a project plan for the domain. You don't need any further evaluations. You should know by now what the domain's worth. But don't sit on it any further, time to develop a plan and content around it. Best of luck, top tier domain.

Hi Acro,

Thanks for the advice. I have two plans in the pipeline right now. Hopefully, one of them will catch on. If not, I'll just have to keep working on new ideas. I will be looking more into some of the ideas proposed on this thread.

Thanks again,

Rich

Can't you see that Links.com is a natural site for a portal. It's all in the name, not the value of the keyword.

Hi Bionic,

Do you, or does anyone else know, which directory script is being used by linkdirectory?

Thanks.

Rich

adonivideo

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

No, 10K is the low end of a 10K to 100K spread for a wholesale dump (sale to a speculator)

1M+ is the end user value, I do appraisals for a living, I get paid to do it, it's one of my jobs, something I do, but it's not what I consider my 'profession', anyway, this is what we call a level 3 or C domain, a very nice keyword, but there's two levels above it, now at end user values, the wholesale is 10%, or 100K, but that's top end wholesale, and the bottom of wholesale is 10% of the top end of wholesale

So, it's exactly what I said, a 1M end user value asset, with a 10% dump value (100K) and the dump value could be as low as 10K, not that the owner would sell it for that, but that is the traditional range of domains that look nice on paper (1M+ range end user value), and what they bring in the wholesale (domain speculators) market. 1 to 10% of the end user value.

10K is indeed a value you can buy nice level 3 domains at, not all of them, but some do trade in that range, so there's a wide spread of 10K to 100K as to the real value of a fast sale to a domain speculator, what we call 'wholesale' value, and that value is a tier, 1% to 10% of the end user value.

Then you have a 50% range, developer value, and then you have the high value, END USER, anyway, it's a forumula we used for years, and 100K is the max I see on it as a sale to another domain speculator, if a developer gets an interest in it, 50% of end user value, or 500K and if an end user wants it, 1M+.

Exactly what I said in my original 'estimate' of appraisal.

Anyway, we use a tier system for domain appraisals based on what we know of the market, end users over pay, developers get deals and speculators get steals.

100K is a steal to a speculator, however, such a gem may very well fall to the low end of 10K, why? Sometimes people need CASH, so gems get sold for a fraction of the value, at 10K this name could sell a few times a day, probably, 50K... maybe sold in a few days, 100K a way harder sell. Weeks or months.

So depending on the 'needs' of the parties involved, a lot of domain speculators would find 10K for a gem like this, so 10K is the bottom flip price, 100K, the amount of speculators who have 100K are rare, so 100K is a tough sell, but it should sell in that range to a big time speculator, not a developer not an end user, so that's probably what's confusing some here as to my appraisal, we give values based on 3 levels of buyers, not just one, so depending on who buys it and when, that's the range, 10K to 1M, 10K to 100K to a speculator, 500K or so to a developer and 1M+ to an end user.

The problem is, there's no real 'industry' associated with the term (links), that MAKES BIG MONEY, sure there's 'link's companies, but they're not 'money makers' that I know of (big bucks).

Yes, it is a portal level domain, however, the portal has to have a natural product THAT MAKES MONEY, 'links' per se is a not a money maker, now ppc links etc are, but when you think of adwords or marketsolutions you don't think 'links' do you?

That's why no one is buying links via ppc. So no natural money product, no big money portal. 1M+ a tough sell, 500K a maybe project, 10K to 100K is the speculator wholesale value, what someone would pay to own and not develop a domain name that has no real income yet.

Last edited:

richrf

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The problem is, there's no real 'industry' associated with the term (links), that MAKES BIG MONEY, sure there's 'link's companies, but they're not 'money makers' that I know of (big bucks).

This is an issue. Personally, I would love to partner up with some great new search engine technology. This may be a long wait however.

Rich

adonivideo

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If I owned this name, or had you as a 'client' what I would suggest is this.

You identify maybe 10 to 50 major public companies that could maybe use it and then offer it to all 50 in a blind bid.

Minimum price 100K, submit your blind bid by X date and the winner will get it.

Now you have MS, Goog, YHOO, Nike, whoever, bidding on it.

If none of them throw 100K at it, then dump for whatever you can get from whoever offered you deals before.

Now if you think 100K is too low, then start it at X, what you think is the minimum you'd sell it for.

It's a lot of work for a broker to do, to have all the contact info to get decision makers at the top companies to do it right, but a broker may want to take it on to do that.

Personally, I have no interest in it, so I'm not soliciting you as a client, the name is too much of a project IMO, but if you can find a broker that's done a blind bid like that, it's how you can find a home for it if you want to sell.

If not, good luck.

Bionic

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
undeveloped...

10K to 20K wholesale

I doubt it's a 1M range domain, but it may be

Like I said... $10K - $20k is a joke. Sure if he needs a new kidney tomorrow but really.

dominator

Corporate Design, Naming & Branding
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Like I said... $10K - $20k is a joke.

how can you take him seriously?

he is obsessed with his "wholesale theory"
but domains are not sold by weight
because each one is unique

(exception: traffic domains, but in that case you do not care if it is jdzxnb73ismn.com or links.com)

The problem is, there's no real 'industry' associated with the term (links)

real industry?
another term in your "domain relativity theory"?

there is

the search/internet marketing industry

Yes, it is a portal level domain, however, the portal has to have a natural product THAT MAKES MONEY

natural product?

you mean food?

service is also a product

links.jpg

adonivideo

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
natural product

something related to the keyword

even the owner of the domain admitted, there's a problem since there is not 'industry' that portrays itself as a 'links' company

sure, there's major ppc companies like goog, there's SE's like goog and yahoo, etc

yet none of these mega companies portray themselves as being a 'link' or 'links' company

the name has no 'natural' product, meaning, there's no big buck 'links' companies that are out there, if there were, they would be buying ppc on links

no one buys the keyword, because there is not 'natural product' to make money with 'links', yet, companies do sell products using links (example ppc)

but ppc is not searched as links, so there's no identifiable major industry that thinks links should even be bought as a keyword

you can sit here all day long and say it's worth X or Y, yet, the facts are the facts, no one buys links in ppc since links is not a natural product of any mega company, even though ppc and se's all use links, it's just not a word they brand themselves with

Bionic

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Results 1 - 10 of about 1,710,000,000 for links
Max PPC Bid $2.00

Results 1 - 10 of about 199,000,000 for seo
Max PPC Bid $6.64

Links has 10 times the google matches than seo and 1/3 the max PPC.

adonivideo

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
you don't know what you're talking about

look at the serps NOT ONE BUYER FOR LINKS

look at the serps for SEO, pages of them

now, I buy keywords all day, via PPC, and if you think you can buy SEO on goog for 2.00, hahaha, do it

you can't sniff page one for 2.00 for SEO

in fact, it's often 20.00 in most major markets to sniff SEO

anyone can see there's no buyers for links, so, whatever info you're using from goog is irrelevant, typical WRONG info that people who don't really do anything on the net use

the same stuff like how important back links are, and how important content is for hitting page one

anyway, SEO is one of the highest ppc terms as to cost, even though there are some obscure terms that can bring 100+ per click

links has no one buying it, the serps shows the value of the keyword, you do understand that right? that ROI is greatly impacted on how much a company PAYS to control a keyword via SEM when it can just BUY the keyword and get organic serps, so the cost of the acquirement of a keyword is offset by the costs to buy the phrase in SEM buys

you keep using irrelevant info to trade domains between speculators and ignore the info that real end users use to BUY domains

wow look, the site has a high PR, totally irrelevant in serps

wow look, the site has X back links, totally irrelevant in serps

wow look, google whatever says people pay X for the phrase

hahaha, no they don't, there's not one company in the serps as sponsors, so that means NO ONE IS BIDDING ON IT

hahaha

I'll have to have a few more people I know who are really in SEO look at this thread now, to see how speculators 'think', compared to what 'reality' is

when you see NO ONE in serps in sponsor positions, that means NO ONE is buy it, that means you can catch it for minimum bids to get on google, 5 cents for searches and 1 to 2 cents for content, something that is impossible for real keywords businesses buy in droves

how many pages of sponsors are there for SEO?

how many sponsors for LINKS?

now, you want to tell me links sells for more than SEO?

wrong, I buy SEO phrases, I buy a ton of goog keywords, millions of impressions per day for clients

now, you want to tell me what links sells for? it sells for ZERO, there are no buyers for it

hahaha, this thread is now becoming very funny

PS

Since some are trying to use anything I post out of context, I'll explain ROI as used above, a. it's an acronym for Return On Investment, real SEO and SEM companies use ROI to justify clients buying keyword domains, you do know that right, that it's the SEO/SEM guy in a company or a firm suggesting to end users, it's TIME TO BUY THE KEYWORD usually owned by a speculator, example, okay mr. biz owner, we've been managing your sem account for X months now, and you're buying KEYWORD at .50 per click, you're spending 10K a month on that word now, you see all the business you're getting on the buys, so now you can see the revenue you're generating (ROI), now this is what we suggest, acquire the KEYWORD, here's why, then you give a ROI estimate of acquiring and SEO costs to develop into an organic page one spot, so there's ROI based on actual costs of SEM and there's project ROI based on keyword acquiring, so that's the 'context' I used ROI in, and since this is not a SEO or SEM forum, I thought I'd explain myself, since people are now posting misleading info to try to justify their speculator values on domains, what goog says someone will pay for a keyword and what reality is, is two different things, the serps show who is lining up to buy a keyword, SEO has pages of buyers in the serps and links has NO ONE, enough said, that is REALITY and you can use all the bs info speculators use to try to figure out a value, and it's like a person looking inside to a ballroom from an outside window, they see the people inside are dancing, yet the lookers are outside trying to figure it all out because they can't hear the music. Enough said

Last edited:

Bionic

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Google seems to have banished ads on the term links, but they show up on "website links"

Sponsored Links

750 Permanent Links $998
750 links & 3000 submissions.
Buy 750 Permanent Links $998 Now!
www.ForumLinkBuilding.com

Website Links
Quickly analyze and evaluate your
website's SEO ranking score, free!
www.lipperhey.com/SEO-scan

Free Link Exchange
Signup for a free unlimited link
exchange account join the community
www.linksroom.com/SignUp

Need Backlinks?
Find or check links for any website
Get backlink checker – only $99.75
www.link-assistant.com

Link Building Service
Starting at $5 / mo, access to
100,000+ members. Sign Up Today!
www.LinkMarket.com

Submit to Web Directories
We manually submit your site
to 500 web directories for you!
www.unlimitedtraffic.net

Website Directory Listing
Need Web Traffic? Add Your Link
To The Shopseek Website Directory
www.ShopSeek.com.au

Dont Use Our Link Service
Try our competitors first.
Once they fail you, try ours.
www.qualitylinksdirect.com

Yep $10K, you sure know what you're talking about uhuh

adonivideo

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Some stats based in 'reality' and not domain speculator delusions

SEO keyword has almost 1000 sponsors at google (ie people PAYING for the word)

http://www.google.com/sponsoredlinks?q=seo&hl=en&sa=N&start=984

PPC keyword has over 600 sponsors

http://www.google.com/sponsoredlinks?q=ppc&hl=en&sa=N&start=660

LINKS keyword has ZERO SPONSORS

Now this is REALITY info, not the nonsense that domain speculators use to justify delusional valuations on domain names

Bottom line, a business will only buy a keyword it needs to make money, no one needs 'links' so it has very little value to public companies, sorry, but that is 'reality' not some bs about you can get X dollars per click. Most of you have domain names, maybe some of you learned in this thread, the reality that makes companies buy your keywords. If a business pays X dollars per month to buy a keyword you own, then they are sure interested in owning your keyword. If they spend ZERO per month on what you own, why do you think it's worth a MILLION or 10 Million? Why? Because it's a 'cool keyword', cool doesn't make money in PPC, SEO and SEM, sponsors lining up to buy position for major business terms that MAKE MONEY is what companies shell out money in deciding to BUY KEYWORDS. Unlike most if not all of you here, I'm in the real life business world running SEM campaigns for a ton of clients, I justify keyword buys all the time to my clients, I take a heavy commission in names I acquire for them, or I get 50% of the difference from a target price and an acquiring price, and no, I'm not here talking down the price of links.com to acquire it for a client, I gave an opinion based on my business experience and it was laughed at by some, now you're seeing why I said what I said, it's all related to one thing, my appraisals, who is buying it? That is the number one thing to determine the end user value to any domain name. So, my appraisal was based in business 'reality' and not some pie in the sky pick a number price that most domain speculators deal in.

Sorry to be so blunt, but, the ultimate value of any domain name, is what company is paying for the keyword. If you have lot of major companies buying a keyword, bingo, you can find a corporate player for it pretty easily, then it's pure numbers, you acquire this keyword ABC company at X dollars and with Y dollars of SEO it can be organic serps page one, the reason, it's the number one thing a search engine looks for, url or domain relevancy, you all know that right? That SE's number one determination in SEO is url relevancy?

I'm not here to give a lesson on SEO or SEM etc. I gave a simple OPINION for a nice domain name, a name that speculators think is worth substanial money, it's not, that doesn't mean some company with cash to burn won't buy it, but I doubt it

Just check sponsors for any keyword, that's the ultimate reality to determine any domain names value. Anyone else here making that type of noise about domain values? If they are, listem to them, if you want to throw around pie in the sky numbers that have no basis in business reality for them, fine, but to attack a factual appraisal based on solid real life figures (NO ONE BUYS LINKS in PPC at goog) then you have no clue as to what motivates any company to pay big bucks for a domain name.

The reason ABC company nees X Keyword from a domain speculator, is they pay Y dollars per month in ppc to get 'leads' or traffic from that phrase. If no company is paying to buy your keyword, that means it has no real life value to any company other than it may be a brandable name to start a project, so it moves from desirable end user keyword way down to a development project, there's thousands of brandable keywords like that, now owning what businesses dish out ppc budgets for is the key IMO to owning spec domain names.

Oh, why am I here? I'm about to change my 'sig', then you'll understand why I came to a wholesalers forum to hang out a little...

you like spreading disinfo, google didn't banish anyone from buying 'links' as a keyword,

I just put it in my rotation, I bought it for a minimum buy .10

yep, I know what I'm talking about, stick to girly web cams, oh, one of my companies was pivotal over 10 years ago creating the networks to handle the BW for that stuff, nice industry ten years ago, now everyone has a web cam, yawn...

PS PPC Update, there's ONE sponsor for 'links' at yahoo, linksxchange.info so there's another source that shows NO ONE BUYS 'links' in any major industry that makes money, a links x change is a loser business model, NO CASH REVENUE FROM USERS, you have to hope you can make revenue from what, adsense or some other bs business model, real companies don't consider reveneue from stuff like 'adsense' to be major revenue streams, sure they're nice for domain speculators to make reg fees from, but if you spend the time to build something on the net, I hope you have more than adsense revenue as your 'business model'. Anyway, you can buy links at google and yahoo, of course it's subject to 'editorial decisions' but, as you can see, NO ONE BUYS IT YAHOO either and there is one lonely sponsor, a links exchange, exactly who should buy it, a business with no major revenue models, so how can links xchange find 1M+ to buy links.com? oh, links.com is now page one serps at google, hahaha, nice. But no money in it, that I see, anyway, some want to say a desperation low price of 10K is not accuate, I've seen better names sell for less over 13 years of doing this, names with high market value to end users, so yes, 10K is a rock bottom price, IF the owner needed cash, if not, then 50K to 100K is the range for a wholesale deal and 1M+ is the high end value to an end user, but I don't see one buying it for 1M+, so original appraisal said all of this, 1M+ MAYBE (end user) 100K (high spec value) and 10K to 20K WHOLESALE (firesale bargain price) my range for a level 3 domain name. One sponsor at yahoo shows its value and no sponsors at google speaks volumes too.

Last edited:

Bionic

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Your links ad isn't showing up. I said Google *seems* to have banished links so you are actually the one making false accusations. Who's paying for all the ads under "website links"?

You don't even remember what your 1st appraisal was and you upped it 5 fold and now you're making two different wholesale appraisals and still bullshitting that your 1st appraisal was right.

Here's a test for you. Links gets 9 BILLION results in Yahoo, find one domain that sold under $10K with that many results.

BTW there's half a dozen camgirl sites in Alexa top 1000 and the top one makes 20 times Business.com, and in case you didn't know, bandwidth is about 5% the price of 10 years ago.

adonivideo

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
look you sell porn, which was one of the first ways to use the net to make 1M+ per year, like 13 years ago, and in the late 90's when video started showing up on porn sites, I was one of the consultants that showed the ISP's serving that garbage how to do it within limitations circa 1998 or so.

My original appraisal is still the same

"it's worth 500K range with serp position, which means you would have traffic then

undeveloped...

10K to 20K wholesale

I doubt it's a 1M range domain, but it may be"

so, 1M+ (end user value)
500K (developer value)
100K (wholesale)
10-20K rock bottom fire sale

Nothing's changed, but some porn site owner wants to tell a SEO/SEM consultant what the value of a domain name is using pie in the sky worthless opinions of speculators

I deal in reality, not fantasy, yet, since you're a porn purveyor, you seem to be fantasizing about what I said and what I claim

Does links have sponsors on google? NO

Does links have sponsors on yahoo? Yes ONE

SEO has over 1000 sponsors
PPC has over 600 sponsors

My time is too valuable to be debating reality with porn purveyors, end of subject

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators