Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

List of crappiest registrars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azam.net

Azam Marketing, Inc.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to email and ring Internet.bs for two weeks now.

Sent about 30 emails to different email addresses at Internet.bs from different email address and no reply. Tried to call their number at all hours of the day and it just gives a beeping noise.

I tried to carry out a transaction on their site, but it goes to a dead page.

They have caused me so much stress. I know that I certainly will never ever trust Internet.bs every again.

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I used to like 1and1, till I found out that their biz model is based on Mr Adolf H's idea on ruling the world.
They're reluctant to let go of your domains, they never stop charging you for them - even though you may have moved them 5 years ago elsewhere.
And - they're VERY disagreeable people.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I meant 5 million is comparatively good in view of their bad publicity and unliked policies such as making you pay even of you don't have the name there anymore.

found his on the web: "Sedo, a sister company to 1&1, is the world leader in brokering registered domains. Trading domains in more than 21 languages globally, the company is uniquely positioned to provide 1&1 customers to the fixed price domains listed in Sedo’s marketplace of over 14 million already registered domains and can deliver a seamless service for purchasing and transferring your new domain name to your web host. Tim Schumacher, CEO of Sedo, said, “Sedo is pleased to extend our domain marketplace offers to 1&1 customers. This gives 1&1 customers a greater selection of domains to choose from, and expands the audience of potential buyers for all sellers on Sedo.”

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You can think of them as Blackshirts and Brownshirts
Schwarzhemden
(ital. camicie nere oder squadristi) ist die Bezeichnung für die Mitglieder der Fasci di Combattimento, der faschistischen Kampfbünde im Italien der Zwischenkriegszeit

MarcoRinaudo

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey,

what is going on? You have my personal email, why you didn't write me directly if you had an issue with my own company?
I have been in touch with you since 2005 when we were launching .eu domains and you have always been pretty much enthusiastic about our services, you also offered to write a review of our company for your online magazine, even though I never saw such a review.

Our email ticketing service is answered in an average time of about 30 minutes, sometimes it can take a couple of hours but never exceed half a day. I invite whomever want to try our system for a test to send an email at "info @ support . internet .bs" and I offer a free domain if you don't get an answer within the day.

About our chat operators and phone service, it is clearly stated that it is intended for emergency and if you do not explain your issue do not expect a callback. Make sure you always leave your email as well as most of our engineers cannot place outgoing calls.

Despite what you state our phone line is answered 24/7 and there is no beep noise, once again, I invite whomever wish to test to call our hotline number (have a look to our frontpage to find it) and you will realize the phone call is IMMEDIATELY picked up.

PS: I remember your domain was blacklisted in the past and I had personally notified you, maybe we are not receiving your emails because of a spam filter?

Regards,

I have been trying to email and ring Internet.bs for two weeks now.

Sent about 30 emails to different email addresses at Internet.bs from different email address and no reply. Tried to call their number at all hours of the day and it just gives a beeping noise.

I tried to carry out a transaction on their site, but it goes to a dead page.

They have caused me so much stress. I know that I certainly will never ever trust Internet.bs every again.

Last edited:

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Der Schwarzhemden / 1und1 overcharged my account thousands of $$ in the space of 2 years.
When I complained and provided documentation they agreed to refund a few hundred bucks, basically 10c on the dollar.

Scheiße!

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
registerfly (once a domain registration provider?) 10.

What make it worst is that the design/interface looked really professional, and it looked something it would really work. But then, nothing worked. THAT's what make it the crappiest. So much nightmares.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
found his on the web: "Sedo, a sister company to 1&1
That's news to me!

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Add MYHOSTING.com to the top of the list. Biggest BS reseller ever. Most tucows namejet drops go to this.

Cannot Change my nameservers without emailing these pricks five times ++. First time to let me have access to my own control panel. second time to unlock the domain so i can change nameservers (wtf, cant even unlock my own domain) and then another email to give me my auth code. I sent 10 emails to support and only receive 2 back and both say They will forward this to proper management.

I have losing ppc rev every day bc of this stupid registar

I thought Register.com was bad. These guys are 10 X worse. You can't change name servers. They refuse to give you EPP codes. Smart on their part. They get all the traffic and then resell after a year.
Does Namejet still use these dirtbags?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Greg, there is no option to unlock or get an EPP code via their panel; you need to email them (one case at a time, e.g. first email to unlock, then email to get auth code) and they comply within 24 hours. At least, that was the case a few months ago.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In my case MYHOSTING have always provided the EPP code in a timely manner. No problem to transfer out so far.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://www.123registration.com
some kind pool.com partner, nothing works.
Click on "Send Password and Contact Code" says it was successful, but nothing. No support. nothing.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Crap! Just landed another domain with MyHosting...

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom