• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Lots of .hk names (Worthwhile or not)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melmunch

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
316
Reaction score
0
Hi,
I registered a bunch of .hk names today, and I would love to hear your opinions. I have seen in other threads that some do not think highly of these domains and I am curious as to why. The names I just got are:

pens.hk
meds.hk
renter.hk
condos.hk
hedge.hk
suits.hk
londonhotels.hk
newyorkhotels.hk
customsuits.hk
mutualfund.hk
lawschool.hk
lamps.hk
commercialrealestate.hk
manufacturer.hk

Any thoughts?
 
Some .hk names have sold well casino.hk comes to mind.

Limited application now they are offering IDN , guess what , a lot of Chinese in HK and the immediate area that use TC as a written characters and many SC/TC names are the same.

IDN's are the way forward in countries that do not have english as the first language.
 
suits.hk I like, famous for a 24hr tailored suit.
 
I bought 5 possible type-ins last night just for the hell of it. Has to be worth a punt. :)

suits.hk I like, famous for a 24hr tailored suit.

I almost bought it last night. Great one!
 
Some nice names.

You did well with snapping these up...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom