• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed lov.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$2000-$3000 reseller - market it as LOVE. Dating keywords are low paying :-)

EDIT: I meant to say aren't... Hope you still concur ;-)
 
mid $x,xxx. Good luck!
 


Obviously this is someone who is trying to devalue your name so they can snatch it. Lov.net is a good solid three letter name. In today's domain market, it'w worth at least x,xxx-high x,xxx. Very brandable.


good name!

just my two cents :croc:
Nolz
 
some people take life too seriously.
 
Some people do this as a profession, not as a hobby zymic. If you need a playground to toss sand about I am sure your local kindergarten would welcome you for another year.
 
LOL montel, great response.
 
An appraisal should be taken seriously, if you really want to help. I don't make fun of someone who is willing to listen your opinion.

I really don't know the market for 3 characters .net, so I can't give a good estimate. I prefer to be quiet than mislead you.
 
Hi,
It's a nice domain.It's a 3 letter .net, so that's $1800- $3000 approx.
More to endusers. They are particularly nice letters & look really good with the .net, so i reckon add another $1k.
Basically don't sell less than $3k
Cheers :deadhorse:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom