Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
this one I like
May be of strong interest to a mechanical engineering firm, a medical examiner, or people or businesses in the state of Maine (ME).
Me, too.
Sorry I dont even see this as worth reg fee. But ya never know. .ME is pretty much a joke in the industry .
Everyone I talk to calls it a joke, every forum laughs at the folks who ask for apprasials...
Hey Wot,
You have made allot of smart moves in the business but to be honest I don't value this one above reg fee either. In the case of reg fee with .me, it's less than reg fee because .me is expensive.
![]()
Sorry I dont even see this as worth reg fee. But ya never know. .ME is pretty much a joke in the industry .
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.