• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed MarsBase.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

allanh

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
527
Reaction score
5
MarsBase.com

As we approached the space age, it is only a matter of time that the NASA are going to build a base on Mars:) .

What do you think it is worth?

thanks for the appraisal.
 
Its going to be a long time before they build a base on mars. we dont have a base on the moon yet, thought there are plans by nasa to have a permanent base built, with an estimated built date by the year 2024. This will be used as a outpost to travel to mars. Nice name but I would to keep it for your grandkids. :D
 
good for branding though.

I could see a paint company

or jeans

or a video game

or a movie

.... but ya... the ACTUAL base? ummm ... not how I'd be marketing it
 
Its going to be a long time before they build a base on mars. we dont have a base on the moon yet, thought there are plans by nasa to have a permanent base built, with an estimated built date by the year 2024. This will be used as a outpost to travel to mars. Nice name but I would to keep it for your grandkids. :D


yeah defiantely a true long term investment
 
an estimated built date by the year 2024. This will be used as a outpost to travel to mars. Nice name but I would to keep it for your grandkids. :D

I think I am still going to be alive in year 2024:) .

However, I am thinking that this domain will still have the value of sites based on updates on general Mars exploration, not neccessarily just on Mars base(s) alone.

What are your thoughts?

In fact, don't you think marsbase.com will be an ideal name a for a site similar to this one? http://www.exploremarsnow.org/
 
low $xx.xxx...... in 2035:lol:
 
high $xxx in 2007
 
low $xx.xxx...... in 2035:lol:


do you think there really needs to be an existing base for this domain to be of value?
Wouldn't this domain be good for any info site on Mars?:)
 
catchy name..but thats pretty much it..there is not even a moonbase yet.. mid $$
 
they just found tons of ice (be water later) on Mars, definitely a good .com
 
Hahah funny funny

I would keep it reg if for 10YR since that is max and just forget about it park it unless really nice offer comes along I would just forget about it.

Cheers
 
Based on a sale of ~1600 EUR for VisitMars,com a couple of years ago, I would appraise this name @ $XX - low $XXX atm.

Best Success with ALL Your Endeavours!
 
Based on a sale of ~1600 EUR for VisitMars.com a couple of years ago, I would appraise this name @ $XX - low $XXX atm.

Best Success with ALL Your Endeavours!

thanks for the good wishes.

I am wondering, however, that if VisitMars.com sold for 1600 Euro a couple of years ago, why is MarsBase.com worth only $XX to low $XXX in your opinion?

:)
 
I really like this domain. I'd say low $xxxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom