• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed MashMarketing.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Onward

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
2,937
Reaction score
47
Please give me your appraisal opinions on MashMarketing.com.

Thank you.
 
Anyone else have any opinions on this name.

I snapped this one up (more than reg fee and was bid on by multiple bidders) for the web 2.0/mash up/ viral marketing element that seems to be an industry buzz.

Am I flat out wrong here? (I have been many times so my feelings will not be hurt).

Also I have noticed this may be more of a buzz in the UK. I appreciate all of your opinions. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom