Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

closed McDonnalds.Com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

InvisibleBabe

Hi -RJ-!

That's a very good idea, one which I'm aware of. The food corp. are not the only people in the world with a name like McDonnalds...which may i just add is re-directed to DNforums.com temporarily. You see... it strikes up controversy when you think narrow minded, open up your mind a little and you can see there really is no harm.

If my granddaddy's name was George McDonnalds, would that mean McDonalds should have the right to steal it, NO.

Domain Summit 2024

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper
Is anybody else hungry now besides me? I could go for a 20 piece Chicken McNugget's with some barbecue sauce--super sized fries--and a chocolate shake.
add the sundae too

uncle

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the case, but I wouldn't be surprised if lawyers were monitoring forums like this looking for easy targets and collecting evidence of bad faith.

I know I would have someone doing it for me, if I were a lawyer.

Easy money :cool:

I

InvisibleBabe

Uncle?

Evidence of bad faith...the only evidence of bad faith is when the Big Fish try to bully the Little Fish without paying their dues.

Do you know any good lawyers? :)

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by InvisibleBabe
Uncle?

Evidence of bad faith...the only evidence of bad faith is when the Big Fish try to bully the Little Fish without paying their dues.

Do you know any good lawyers? :)
InvisibleBabe we know snapnames, localwhois, sedo etc are here. What we also know is that lawyers who want to excel if they're specializing in the domain name field would be keeping themselves updated - with info from DnF included imo

I agree uncle, when people start claiming they diverted the domain to burger king by "accident" or explore finding other "legimitate" uses in a public (read spiderable) forum like this - they are leaving themselves wide open.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Greg--you like action & adventure don't you? First it was WellsFargo.net and now you want this one. :D

Actually I tried to bid on WellsFargo.net after you did but I didn't make it in time. I thought maybe if I bought it--turned it over to them--they might give me a reward.

I wonder if that has ever happened?

I

InvisibleBabe

No Safesys.

If you or anyone else had visited the website in the past you would know that this is the truth. It has never been directed to any other food organisations before. It was to gather your reactions...which are fast and furious. Devils advocate, the real anger here shouldn't be directed at McDonnalds.com, the food corp obviously didn't want the domain name otherwise they would have registered it many years ago.

As for the name there are many companies bearing the name McDonnalds Partnership, CCL etc. Including family surnames, the two names are not the same. All those feeling bitter should open their minds and smell the coffee. McDonalds didn't want it.

uncle

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If you or anyone else had visited the website in the past you would know that this is the truth. It has never been directed to any other food organisations before. It was to gather your reactions...which are fast and furious. Devils advocate, the real anger here shouldn't be directed at McDonnalds.com, the food corp obviously didn't want the domain name otherwise they would have registered it many years ago.

As for the name there are many companies bearing the name McDonnalds Partnership, CCL etc. Including family surnames, the two names are not the same. All those feeling bitter should open their minds and smell the coffee. McDonalds didn't want it.

good luck then lol

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Greg--I will trade you MrWise.com for 500 dnforum points. I will push it to you right now. It could be a cool name if you did something with it. What do you say? :D

I need an avatar!

Originally posted by InvisibleBabe

If my granddaddy's name was George McDonnalds,

was that your grandfathers name?

lets face facts, from what you've posted so far its an open and shut wipo case, bringing it here and posting as you have only magnifies that chance of you losing it.

I

InvisibleBabe

Uncle, can I call you my psychiatrist?

I just popped in here for a bit of advice and look what happened.

InvisibleBabe will soon be CrazyBabe...

Thanks for the luck!

I

InvisibleBabe

Hello Snoopy,

The statement was just to make a point! The best thing I can say is visit the website in a few months to see what developes. Nothing at all to do with food...without saying too much.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
InvisibleBabe that sounds like a good deal that Greg is offering you. You should take it. Then we all get something out of the deal. :D

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Greg--have you ever heard of Richardson? Owens sausage? I live right down the street from the Owens sausage farm. At night we can sit outside and hear the pigs when it's quiet. We are about 3-4 hours from College Station.

I

InvisibleBabe

I regret to say that I will be leaving DomainNameForum today:( It's been nice knowing you all and I thank you for your honest opinions.

Who knows? Maybe someday...one day we'll meet again! But before I leave...would anyone like to appraise JUST 1 more domain name? :shy:

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't go away InvisibleBabe. We need more babes here.
Especially with an English accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom