• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed mis spelt domain

  • Thread starter Thread starter MusicWiz
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clever catch with somewhat weak overture presence (288) in Oct. but I am not into mispells so I am unabe to give a figure to it.
I would think reg++?
 
good name if auction.com gets alot of traffic i have bsuiness.com
 
If it gets traffic, it might be worth something. I have a few typos that get several hundred per day, but there is no real resale market. . . They are tough to move. Your best bet is to put up a site with affiliate links there to try to catch the typo traffic.

-Bob
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom