• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed musical.cd popmusic.cd

  • Thread starter Thread starter deebosch
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs agresseive proactive selling to related industry.Specific names like RollingStones.cd or Motown.cd would have been better i guess but then again the TM issue.
I'd rather develop them.
 
I dont have resource for "agressive" promotion, thus i want to resell them. IMHO someone _with_ resources can make them work. Still thx. Anyone price? 50 - 99?
 
I said agressive selling,not agressive promotion - as in "calling up related industry decision makers" to try to sell them.
In other words, to resell them at all you'd have to put a lot of effort in the approaching of potential buyers.
I'd say reg fee value if at all - unless you develop yourself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom