Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise My domain Appraisals Isabel2.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

tsunamypower

Level 1
Reaction score
Hello everybody.
I purchased the domain isabel2.com yesterday, it is a very well known domain because of Queen Isabel II.
One of the most viewed in Spain and Portugal as the "2" is II.
Would you like to know when it might be worth?
Thanks.

Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Reg fee.

I see the 2 as 2. Names in the US have Roman numerals. Even if this is seen as II in another country, is there a 2nd Isabel to sell this to?

tsunamypower

Level 1
Reaction score
Good Morning. Yes Isabel 2 is the current Queen of the United Kingdom and fifteen more independent States called the Commonwealth of Nations Kingdoms, as well as the head of the Commonwealth community formed by 53 states. Being the first female sovereign monarch of the House of Windsor and Supreme Governor of the Church of England. Please try searching google as "isabel 2" and see what comes up.
Or am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

jmcc

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good Morning. Yes Isabel 2 is the current Queen of the United Kingdom and fifteen more independent States called the Commonwealth of Nations Kingdoms, as well as the head of the Commonwealth community formed by 53 states. Being the first female sovereign monarch of the House of Windsor and Supreme Governor of the Church of England. Please try searching google as "isabel 2" and see what comes up.
Or am I doing something wrong? Thanks.
Queen Elizabeth II is the queen of England/UK.

Regards...jmcc

tsunamypower

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi jmcc. Thanks for your response:
Isabel II (in English: Elizabeth II, born Elizabeth Alexandra Mary; London, 21 April 1926) is the current Queen of the United Kingdom and fifteen other States...
-Spain Journals
-
-
-
-Portuguese Journals
-
-
This is examples...
Sorry for the confusion. But i think for this the domain it may have a low value or even be worth nothing.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Google might be interpreting 2 as II and vice-versa. I've never seen the 2nd, 3rd, ... written with digits though, always roman numerals (on people's military uniforms as well).

One thing I thought about after posting to get higher than reg fee is a personal blog branded with exponents as Isabel² or Isabel "Squared".

As the ccTLD is constricting on this, I could pitch a rebrand to version 2 or squared for this app:

There are other Isabels to pitch this to as well.
IsabelHealthCare.com - Isabel Squared for their knowledge base.

Think outside the box and propose it to any one of the alive famous Isabels that are running a blog of sorts on a domain.

Sometimes, you have to put work into making a sale. With some work put into this, maybe you'll get 100-250 out of it. Who knows? Put in the time and figure it out.

Unfortunately, I don't think the Queen is going to go for this one. But with the resources provided, you might be closer to a sale than you think. Take time and follow up. Then, learn from your mistakes and follow another path.

Good luck!

tsunamypower

Level 1
Reaction score
Howww excellent your answer, amplify, let me also thank you for this exchange of ideas, which for me was excellent even in terms of perception for a possible business.
What I had really thought was to maybe do something about the Queen's life here... I don't know since all ideas can be valid.
Once again Thank you very much for your contribution.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What I had really thought was to maybe do something about the Queen's life here... I don't know since all ideas can be valid.
As we're now talking development and SERP/click-thru, I just don't know how appealing that will be in Google search vs. something like queenisabelthesecond.org (available) or queenisabelii.org (available) as they have more of a trust factor if your intentions are on writing about her life and trying to monetize it at the same time.

Google search results.
1637338127761.png
Vs.

1637338337078.png

I don't see the correlation between isabel2.com and the Queen myself. Further, I'd pick up either of the .org domains if I had intentions on building it out to a 5~ page site.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I purchased the domain isabel2.com yesterday, it is a very well known domain because of Queen Isabel II.
Hi

when registering .com, then you should always consider whether it's well-known in English language aka USA.

imo.....

tsunamypower

Level 1
Reaction score
Thank you both so much. Because they helped to enlighten me with this domain. I paid for the domain but I didn't pay for 2 or 3 lessons with you yet I have to thank you very much. Greetings to both of you.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators