• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed My first appraisal - 2hundred.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lcubehost

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2006
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Go easy on me because this is my first appraisal

2hundred.org
milliondollars.biz
 
Hmm I own hundred.org which I registered back in the day, not sure what value i'd put on it, but unfortunately I don't think 2hundred.org is worth much more than reg fee. milliondollars.biz is potentially worth more, I could see it being used for a get rich quick scheme of some sort, maybe mid $xx?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom