Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Need 5-10 Domains to Appraise

Status
Not open for further replies.

midgetlov

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

I'm looking to test out a process I'm creating for performing an in-depth manual domain appraisal and would like to get up to 10 domains from the DNF community to try it out on. The objection is to deliver something that could be considered an asset to even the most experienced of domain investors.

In order to "qualify", the domains need to have a minimum realistic sales expectancy of $1,000.
To properly gauge the accuracy, I am hoping to receive enough variety from the submissions to cover domains that are potentially valued to Domainers/investors or end-users in the following price ranges (the appraisal will include values for both):

$1k-$2.5k - investor price
$2.5k-$5k - investor price
$5k-$10k - investor or end-user price
$10k-$30k - investor or end-user price
$30k-$50k - investor or end-user price
$50k-$70k - investor or end-user price
$70k-$90k - investor or end-user price
$90k-$100k - investor or end-user price
$100k-$1MM - investor or end-user price
$1MM+ - investor or end-user price

Obviously this isn't going to cost anything to participate in. All I ask is that if your domain is selected for an appraisal, that you agree to provide some input for improving the end-result and any information/details that you believe were neglected in the appraisal process.
In addition, I ask that the appraisals can be used as examples later on. Sensitive information such as traffic stats (if provided) will not be part of the examples or shared in any way. Since you won't know the exact information being provided in the appraisal until you receive it, any proprietary/personal information you would prefer not to have shared publicly will be addressed at that time.

Based exclusively on results, I would appreciate it if the participants would also provide written testimonials (of any length) and/or post your overall thoughts on the appraisal in this thread.

The above requests are the reason I didn't simply going out and select 10 random domains...so it is important that you agree them. I will be putting in a ton of work to create these appraisals, so I don't think it's too much to ask.

I am trying to get as many individuals to participate as possible (up to 10) in an effort to vary the feedback, so I will only accept up to 2 domains from any one person. Please feel free to submit as many domains for consideration as you would like though.

Please don't take it personal if your domain isn't selected. A "non-selection" shouldn't be misunderstood as me thinking your domain isn't valuable. There are several factors being taken into account before making a selection and estimated value doesn't impact my decision too much as long as it meets the minimum requirement.

On a final note, these won't be done overnight. I estimate that it will take anywhere from 6-8 weeks to complete the appraisals. They will all be sent out at the same time, not in the order they are completed.

Thank you all for your time/consideration/help. Please make all domain appraisal submissions via PM. The deadline for submissions is Monday, Feb. 16.

Cheers!

Midgetlov

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators