Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

New way to monetize your domains, by developing them to content rich web sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

matzah

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi - sent a PM 2 weeks ago and didn't hear anything back... is the free credit offer still on the table? Thanks

TPT

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My first site is online: www.careerlifeline.com

We had a minor glitch with the 1st revision, some of the articles were less than family friendly (one of the keywords was "job", so use your imagination). But, ppc-sites was very helpful and recreated the site without the erroneous articles.
Now, it looks great! My second site is being worked on right now.

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have asked few questions through your website. Please respond.

Thanks,
URLtrader

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi - sent a PM 2 weeks ago and didn't hear anything back... is the free credit offer still on the table? Thanks

I don't think he needs to do anymore free credit offers. He has more business than he can handle now.

Domain Epidemic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Any updates or activity to report from other users? I ordered 5 more for a total of 12. Examples of my sites are below or just check out the sample sites on b.a.'s website.

Overall, I have no complaints to date. Everything is moving along, traffic is good, not great but it is very early. The sites are less than a month online. Have made a decent amount on adsense so far. The best thing I see happening is that visitors are staying much longer than before and my keyword searches have increased as well.

Interested in any other users opinions to date.

Thanks,

C.

Sites Up:

GovtFund.com
SoftailHarley.com
BuyABusiness.name
Car-Hybrid.com
BestWiiGame.com
LotteryPicks.net
TimeShareCondos.info
CreditScoreGrowth.com
TexTilt.com

Coming Soon:

FindCheapAirfares.net
BeachAndBreakfast.com
FreeOnlineGolfGame.com

Domain Epidemic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Any updates or activity to report from other users? I ordered 5 more for a total of 12. Examples of my sites are below or just check out the sample sites on b.a.'s website.

Overall, I have no complaints to date. Everything is moving along, traffic is good, not great but it is very early. The sites are less than a month online. Have made a decent amount on adsense so far. The best thing I see happening is that visitors are staying much longer than before and my keyword searches have increased as well.

Interested in any other users opinions to date.

Thanks,

C.

Sites Up:

GovtFund.com
SoftailHarley.com
BuyABusiness.name
Car-Hybrid.com
BestWiiGame.com
LotteryPicks.net
TimeShareCondos.info
CreditScoreGrowth.com
TexTilt.com

Final 3 are up and running:

FindCheapAirfares.net
BeachAndBreakfast.com
FreeOnlineGolfGame.com

No one has any feedback?

ArtfulWebSites

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Domain Epidemic,

I think your PPC-Sites look great! PPC-Sites has done their usual outstanding job of design. The graphic banners look particularly attractive. The only quibble I would have is that you chose the template without a graphic banner for a few of your sites. I don't think they look nearly as good.

I hope you keep us informed about the performance of these sites.

My Results as of Mar. 8th with PPC-Sites compared to Parking:

As of Mar. 8th, I have had my 2 PPC-Sites: ShopsInLasVegas.com and GolfAndBeer.com up live since Feb. 18th (18 days).

I have had a total of about 165 domains parked at: iMonetize, NameDrive and 1Plus for about 5 months.

The 2 PPC-Sites in just 18 days have achieved 72% of the views, 13% of the clicks, and 48% of the revenue that were accumulated by the 165 domains in 5 MONTHS. ShopsInLasVegas.com already has 480 pages indexed in Google and GolfAndBeer.com has 12.

I think the outlook for the performance of these PPC-Sites in the future is outstanding.

In the last week, I have put up 6 more PPC-Sites:

BasicBurger.com
BikeCourses.com
ShopsInTheUSA.com
StrictlyCDs.com
TheMoneyPress.com
WiiTechOnline.com

Domain Epidemic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Very nice sites guys and gals. I don't think I have seen anything horrible yet.

I have plans for the site I have put up without header. I will post when finished.

I must talk a minute about the customer service of ppc-sites. I have needed to contact them a few times now with questions and they have responded within 12 hours. Not bad in my opinion. I always receive a clear response to my question which sometimes is hard to find in a business. They have also confirmed that they will have banners available for their affiliate program sometime next week.

I will have WebToolMasters.com up shortly and can't wait to see it.

Regards,

C.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a question for b.a
I have purchased a 5 pack to try it out.

When I sell a domain that is using the ppc-site, can I sell it with the ppc-site site?
In otherwords is it transferrable to the new domain owner or is my per site ppc-site cost something I have to consider as an added expense to be added to the cost when/if I sell the name.

Thanks,
Jim

Never mind...found it in the FAQ....

"Each created site is for one domain. You are not allowed to use a created site on a second domain or resell it to third persons. You are allowed to sell your created site if you are selling it with the domain name."

That is a nice feature...

Domain Epidemic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice sites tractor. My latest is up and is probably the best of my sites to date.

WebToolMasters.com

Site stats are growing steadily and all seems good so far!

C.

T

tonyfloyd

do i need to be approved for google adsense to submit for development to ppc?......can ppc develop and then apply for adsense?

nattydomain

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Question: If i have a site made by you and then I sell the domain name...Do they get the site you made OR is it not transferable?

Also I did not see any link to "contact owner for sale of domain" link. Can you request addtnl things added on?

Respeck

Domain Epidemic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey natty,

I believe that you can sell the site with the domain. You can't do any third party sales or swap domains to the PPC created site.

Hope this helps,

C.

nattydomain

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok....Thanx....

I have about 154 parked domains not doing a dman thing in revune (so far in almost 2 months maybe $3.00 total) So maybe this is another way to get indexed AND bring in a little money.

Might wait till first of the month to start fresh, but would like to see more post on results, monies made etc.

b.a

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Question: If i have a site made by you and then I sell the domain name...Do they get the site you made OR is it not transferable?

Also I did not see any link to "contact owner for sale of domain" link. Can you request addtnl things added on?

Respeck

1. If you decide to sell only the domain:
- we can rebuild your site for new domain (you provided) but with related topic. The site structure and all the content will be the same as old one, only the domain name will be changed (as shown at the bottom and in header image). The new domain owner can't use the old site.

2. If you decide to sell both, the domain and the site:
- the sites are transferable to the new domain owner with no cost.
When you decide to transfer it, just write us and we will rebuild your
site with the new domain owners Adsense ID.

3. If you decide to sell only the site:
- sorry, we do not allow the sites to be resold without the domain.

As for "contact owner for sale of domain", there is blank .html page named "Contacts" This page is viewable and linked from all created pages. You can edit manually this page and put whatever you want.

Domain Epidemic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification b.a.,

Natty,

Sending pm

C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom