Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

New way to monetize your domains, by developing them to content rich web sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

freeconnect2000

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great looking business you have. Approx. how long would it take to optimize 50 sites?

Thanx.

Do you do dot mobi and dot tv sites?

Thanx

b.a

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great looking business you have. Approx. how long would it take to optimize 50 sites?

Thanx.

Do you do dot mobi and dot tv sites?

Thanx

depends on daily queued sites but we need at last ~2 weeks to finish all them, of course you receive made sites immediately.
As for .mobi and .tv - We accepted all domain extensions.

J2L

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is exactly what i am looking for. Great service!

Just signed up, bought 10 credits and submitted my first request for a site.

Domain Epidemic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Site number 2 is up. SoftailHarley.com looks very nice and content is appropriate.

Thanks b.a.

freeconnect2000

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Greetings,

I have a Google adsense account and am already using all 200 channels. Will I need a new account or does it go thru your company?

Thank you.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This seems to be a nice service and somewhat rarely offered or popular in the past. However, making developed sites running Adsense or YPN is not the 'bed of roses' you all seem to be expecting.

Unfortunately, since the CTR is often significantly less than well optimized parked pages a developed site frequently earns less revenue than a ppc page. In addition, it appears Google and YPN eventually get to the point where they do not like so many sites from the same owner or IP address and your stats tend to decline as time goes by, though there is little evidence.

Without going into detail you can trust me on that please. However, the flip-side is a small developed site brings hope that your traffic and revenue will eventually increase as time goes by with good SEO work and SE ranking. Of course, you can also sell products/services on the site, a nice advantage.

DOTCA

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
just signed up.. sending you a pm shortly

Special offer to all DNForum members:
Register as a client (free) and buy at last 1 package. PM me your e-mail and I will refill your balance with 1 credit. (Offer available until 02/20/2007)

Just noted that the offer expired.. could you pl extend it or has it been removed?? Pl let me know.

Thanks.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This seems to be a nice service and somewhat rarely offered or popular in the past. However, making developed sites running Adsense or YPN is not the 'bed of roses' you all seem to be expecting.

Unfortunately, since the CTR is often significantly less than well optimized parked pages a developed site frequently earns less revenue than a ppc page. In addition, it appears Google and YPN eventually get to the point where they do not like so many sites from the same owner or IP address and your stats tend to decline as time goes by, though there is little evidence.

Without going into detail you can trust me on that please. However, the flip-side is a small developed site brings hope that your traffic and revenue will eventually increase as time goes by with good SEO work and SE ranking. Of course, you can also sell products/services on the site, a nice advantage.
Got too many domains that are getting the traffic while they are parked but not earning sqaut. Keywords optimized to the max, know the source of the traffic (demographics) but SedoPro uses google and the ads are not relevant to the domain let alone the keywords.

Do you envision this being the same problem with these pages? Or, in time, does the ad "settle down" also? There is nothing more frustrating that to have traffic in the thousands and no CTR.

By the way, PM sent to b.a. for more info (languages, IDN, etc).

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sooo how is everyone doing...good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators