• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed NewYork.Me.Uk

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what does New York have to do with the UK?

Why would you think a .me.uk domain would be worth more than $10?

$1.53-$6.27
 
Nice keyword domain?

Comparable sales:

NewYork.ch 3k (Sedo)
NewYork.info 46k (Moniker)
NewYork.cc 1k (Ebay)
NewYork.info 28k (Sedo)

So I was thinking 3k at least...

Anyone plz.?
 
unpopular 3rd level domain, reg fee
 
.me.uk are more commonly used as person related:

firstname.me.uk
surname.me.uk
FirstnameSurname.me.uk
 
New York in UK :?:

Regfee.
 
0 - Reg fee for resell

maybe more for end user.
 
Ok, msg. clear.



Totally correct what made you do that? :)

0$

I have few of those my self I am just so hipper and don't know what to reg so I just reg anything and whole year until it expires I am pissed about it when I look into my account :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom