• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed NL.NET, 8f.net,APPRAISAL

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

s2006

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2006
Messages
265
Reaction score
0
I Wonder How Much A Number Letter.net Is Worth
8f.net. I Need Your Help, How Much Is A Number Letter.net Worth
Thanks
 
there are some NL that are great like 4U.net but this one doesn't mean anything as far as I know, but its still a great 2 character .net.. If we agree that an average LL.net is worth around 5k-10K... a NL I would appraise around low $x.xxx
 
s2006 said:
I Wonder How Much A Number Letter.net Is Worth
8f.net. I Need Your Help, How Much Is A Number Letter.net Worth
Thanks

Hi do you own this domain "8f.net"?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom