• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed o5.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ckevin

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
I would like to know the current resell value of o5.com. It is now at Auction (outside dnforum) and I may consider to close it if the bidding price is too low... Thanks!
 
Typically LN.com are $8-$15K.
I think the letter O hurts it as it is easily mistaken for a zero.

I would estimate it ends up at $10K.

-------

The name on Sedo is o4.com. Is this a different one?
 
Yes.
As I'm going back to <c6.com> recent case this particular one may not reach $10k but who knows (maybe some two crazy SnapNames bidders are going to kill each other for it?)
good luck
 
Yes.
O make it lower price.
High X,XXX
 
DNP, thanks for your link! o4.com sold at $8,000 today - this forms the basis for valuating o5.com.

I remember several years ago, o4.com and o5.com had the same owner. At that time, o4.com priced $5k, and it was quite expensive for me, then finally I chose the cheaper one - o5.com :)

Still have 4 days to go...
 
My pleasure. Yes, this SEDO sale is your best and most accurate appraisal.

DNP, thanks for your link! o4.com sold at $8,000 today - this forms the basis for valuating o5.com.

I remember several years ago, o4.com and o5.com had the same owner. At that time, o4.com priced $5k, and it was quite expensive for me, then finally I chose the cheaper one - o5.com :)

Still have 4 days to go...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom