• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed odor.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DewMe

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
299
Reaction score
0
I am seeking appraisal for odor.info.


18,700,00 Google results



Thanks
 
There's a slightly unpleasant smell about this one :D
 
A great investment domain - if .info takes hold, that would be a top one. That said, I'd sell it if you can get high xxx from an investor now, because that day may never happen. Its amazing how many .infos are being let go each day, presumably because of a lack of interest. There is the drawbacks are that it might be a little better plural and it doesn't have an obvious commercial use I guess.
 
Sorry but I don't see anything positive about the keyword. I'm not negatively predisposed towards .info, however it's not "perfume", "aroma", "scent", "smell" or "fragrance" - all of which would justify a high evaluation.

This one, $50 - $150.
 
infos that are not directly related to a service or location have a hard time selling, I would say this one is $40-$100 reseller
 
Great for hot link for environmental emergency service. Something like
ODOR: Call so and so...
Or: if it smells sweet run like hell...
Or: if it smells like fish... well I dono
low-mid XXX, IMO.
 
i have not seen a 4 letter dictionary .info sell for below mid xxx.

mid xxx to low xxxx
 
Thanks for the appraisals.
 
I'm a big fan of health, beauty, fragrance, scents and all those names. As well I've paid in the low xxxx for some .infos but wouldnt snap this one if it were below xxx.

That said I have to call this one below xxx reseller and cant imagine an end-user so no comment for end-user pricing.

I like .info so dont take me wrong.

Jack
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom