• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Offer recieved

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

11jsd

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2006
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Hi, I have recieved an offer on 'dri ron.com', 6 letters. I do not want to type it here so the thread can't be found.

Anyway what do you thing it is worth? Do you see any TM issues?

James
 
I don't think the domain is worth anymore than $20 so take it if you get a good offer.
 
Offer is Low/Mid $xxx, I'm thinking its good enough to take.
 
I'm getting mixed signals from the replies :)

Thanks for the help everyone

Can anyone tell me if it has TM issues? I was considering approaching an electrical company (google it) that might be interested before I accept the offer on sedo. Just tell them it could be their only chance :)
 
TM's would be in Spain.
Any reason to belive your offer is from there?

Take the $$$.
 
sell it, or send it to auction, I dont think anyone is gonna bid on it, so thats just a waste of time, take the money
 
send it to auction, can't hurt!
the offer is binding on sedo even if no one bids.
sedo will give you the euro exposure which is your best chance of getting more bids.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom