• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed OilPrice.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

staffjam

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
346
Reaction score
3
Hi Guys,

I'm interesting in hearing your appraisals for a newly acquired domain: OilPrice.com
I will be putting up a site in the next few weeks as i don't think this is the best of times to be selling on.

Thanks
 
HI

I would say low $x,xxx to mid $x,xxx

It is a nice name and good seo keywords in the domain.

But OilPrices.com would have been better...

Not sure how you will make money from the site you are going to put on it... but I guess you have already thought about that..

Wish you all the best with your new domain name future site..

Thx
Tom
 
Great domain! 201,000 searches for the keyword 'oil price' on Google in November (exact). Actually one of the better names I've seen in the appraisal section lately.

Good luck with the development.

BTW, let me know if it's for sale one day.
 
Thanks for the appraisals guys. I appreciate the comments.

ezimedia - i'll be putting up charts and graphs on the different oil markets, Crude, Brent, sweet, futures. I work in the finance industry (for now) and i know how useful charts are. Hopefully the site i have in mind would be of use to traders.
Still i'm working on two projects, so development is a couple of months away and i would certainly entertain good offers.
 
At least xxxx range.
 
Thanks for all your appraisals guys. It's a nice sounding name that i will put in the pot for now. There are some great names going cheap - i just don't want to put mine in the bargain basement bin.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom