• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Ooh (.) Com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOH Yeah baby , that is good news!!! A sale with lots of 00,000's :pound:



Congrats!!!

where's the party?

:yo:
 
congrats!

I'm probably missing something here, but what would sofa.com need ooh for?
 
wow

congrats

who is the Rick Latona by the way?? I am new to this business..

I too have a couple of domains...want to earn quick cash for my new lappy :P

I am sure I will learn in company of these experts...

where did you get hold of ooh.com??
 
check out ricklatona.com Rick Latona is a well respected domainer one of the best. I think the previous owner of ooh.com is a member here up to them if they want to be named.

This is an excellent sale from the vibe I get from King. LLL are going strong as usual especialy dictionary word lll

Theres another member on the board that owns ooh.ca if this domain is going to be used for that ooh product the .ca owner may want to keep holding on as they may get contacted too to cover the canadian market exclusively too or maybe I cam immigrate to canada and you can sell it to me lol.
 
'themasterx' was pitching this at $20K. No-one took him up except good ol' Bilal. Keep this up sir, and you'll be as rich as DNP!

Well done...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom