• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed OvenShop ,com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,623
Reaction score
29
Interested in peoples opinion of this;

OvenShop.com

Thanks!
 
Ehh, I don't think much more over regfee.
 
Good job I didn't get it to sell then...;)

Anyone else?
 
I appreciate both your opinions, but I would need $xxxx to sell, just because I bought it with a use in mind....I know 'shop' is more UK than US....is 'oven' the common term in the US?

BTW, I used a fellow DNFers system to create the shop - just done it in the last 10 minutes of so, so it's basic at the moment until I customise it further, what do you think? And, do the products show up when viewing from the US...it's a UK based affiliate system so just wondering...
 
This is like an auction - do I hear any advance on $xxx :lol:
 
Well it depends to who you intend to sell it. If you sell it to a store that sells oven throught the US then maybe a 1000$. But if you just want to sell it over the web, I would say reg fee.
 
Well, if I was going to sell it, I was going to target shoe shops....good job you were here :lol:

Just kidding dude, welcome to DNF :yes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom