• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed picture dot biz

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paule

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Hi, I recieved an email from IMCITechnology asking if I was interested in selling picture biz and for me to give them a price.

What do you think its worth if I decide to sell it?
 
Mid $xxxx is reasonable for this name. Good luck and keep us updated.
 
agree with 1-2k...biz is hurting a lot recently..nobody wants those anymore
 
Hi, I recieved an email from IMCITechnology asking if I was interested in selling picture biz and for me to give them a price.

What do you think its worth if I decide to sell it?

Listen bud, "IMCITechnology" is a scam operator praying on hopefuls in different ways. Don't even reply to that crap.
 
hello, Paule! ~$1500
 
IMCITechnology does reply, but lowballs.
 
There is such a company.
IMO: Aim a bit higher
 
Is this Picture.BIZ, I assume? Probably about $1,500 but you never know. I'd probably wait awhile. Once upon a time they said that .COM was 'dead' too. This is a very good word and what comes before the 'dot' is important too.
 
Is this Picture.BIZ, I assume? Probably about $1,500 but you never know. I'd probably wait awhile. Once upon a time they said that .COM was 'dead' too. This is a very good word and what comes before the 'dot' is important too.

Yes, it is picture .biz
 
I can't picture selling it for $1000-2000. I just sold 666 .cc for 900euro about 1200us. I think picture .biz is worth far more than 666 .cc

Anyway, thank you for your thoughts
 
Just hold on to it for 3-5 more years and it should be worth considerably more. I think .BIZ is undervaluated at the moment; more of a buyer's market.
 
IMCITechnology with a URL in Cyprus?

It appears to be a front for an opportunist that has somehow become a registrar. If you want to sell your domains for $xx - $xxx they will take them. They also won't accept Escrow or Sedo. So, I would not recommend them.
 
IMCITechnology with a URL in Cyprus?

It appears to be a front for an opportunist that has somehow become a registrar. If you want to sell your domains for $xx - $xxx they will take them. They also won't accept Escrow or Sedo. So, I would not recommend them.

Yes it was Cyprus and you were right, they offered me $250:lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom