Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Hi, I recieved an email from IMCITechnology asking if I was interested in selling picture biz and for me to give them a price.
What do you think its worth if I decide to sell it?
Listen bud, "IMCITechnology" is a scam operator praying on hopefuls in different ways. Don't even reply to that crap.
Is this Picture.BIZ, I assume? Probably about $1,500 but you never know. I'd probably wait awhile. Once upon a time they said that .COM was 'dead' too. This is a very good word and what comes before the 'dot' is important too.
IMCITechnology with a URL in Cyprus?
It appears to be a front for an opportunist that has somehow become a registrar. If you want to sell your domains for $xx - $xxx they will take them. They also won't accept Escrow or Sedo. So, I would not recommend them.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.