• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed PizzaPlaces.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DaveZilla said:
OVT on "Pizza Places" is pretty low. It will be worth something when you get typin traffic. You can't brand "Pizza Places".

The OVT on "Pizza Places" is over 12K, so it isn't that low. And you can brand anything (see Google, Yahoo, Pepsi, etc.) - unfortunately I don't have the marketing budget they do...

Pizza Places would be easy to brand, i.e. "If you're looking for places to get the pizza you crave, visit PizzaPlaces.mobi" or something along those lines.
 
Oops, I meant Trademark. As in, you can't trademark "Pizza Places".
 
DaveZilla said:
Oops, I meant Trademark. As in, you can't trademark "Pizza Places".

Oh, that makes more sense! :)

I wondered if you actually meant that you couldn't brand it... :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom