• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Plymouth.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laird Mobi

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
1,095
Reaction score
6
Hello all what do you think this one could be worth? I regged it originally because we have a Plymouth (City) in the UK but i now know there's a Plymouth in the USA and various other countries.

Any comments would be very much appreciated.
 
I see that the UK's Plymouth has about a quarter of a million residents. That's a nice number! (The main Plymouth I know of in the U.S. has just over 50,000, and there are many smaller ones.)

Of course, Plymouth was also a major brand of cars from Chrysler, but there certainly shouldn't be TM issues because of its geographical applications.

I'd guess high $XXX to low $XXXX for such a domain, depending on .mobi's success with the general public. With so many cities and towns called Plymouth, your odds are good that a buyer can be found if you look hard enough (perhaps once .mobi has become better known).

Good luck!
 
Cheers randomo i was thinking about developing into a tourist information site about Plymouth (uk) taxi numbers restaurant numbers etc etc. Shouldn't be too hard to do! I think i may develop it and go from there!
 
I dont live too far from Plymouth (US)...its a nice place..pretty big tourist attraction, its where the first settlers came to America, but I think that mobi needs to take off for a $$$$ sale, but I think you could get low to mid $$$ right now
 
Hi Chris! I think, domain is soooo nice! mid $XXX at least.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom